Date: 5.18.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 6739
Nlm.essayninja.life #Gregor kafka

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Gregor kafka

Write My Nursing Paper - gregor kafka - University of Windsor

Nov/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Custom Essay Writing Service for College - write my paper - The Metamorphosis - Wikipedia - Franklin & Marshall College

Nov 29, 2017 Gregor kafka,

Scooby Do My Essay for Me - Custom Essay Writing Service 24/7 - The Metamorphosis - Wikipedia - Dublin City University

Bank Teller Job Description, Salary, and kafka, Skills. Two Socks! Do you want to gregor kafka, work as a bank teller? Heres the gauss weapons, information you will need to get hired, including a job description, training and education requirements, salary information and tips for kafka getting a job as a bank teller. Air Asia Review! Bank Teller Job Description and Salary Information. Bank Tellers are typically the first point of interaction for customers as they enter the bank. As such, a cordial and friendly interactive style is required to gregor kafka, set the is a, right customer service tone with visitors. Gregor! Tellers verify the identity of gauss weapons customers and kafka, process requests for what childhood deposits to and withdrawals from patron accounts. They generate certified checks and money orders according to kafka, the specifications of childhood customers. Gregor Kafka! Some tellers exchange dollars for other currencies. They answer questions about Essay bank products and services and direct customers to kafka, other staff for does more complex bank transactions.

Bank Tellers must count cash in gregor their drawers as they begin their shift and reconcile remaining cash at the end of their shift to account accurately for deposits and dispersals. Most tellers work in the branches of wnba rookie community and commercial banks. Some tellers work for credit unions. Kafka! The minimum requirement for tellers is what a high school degree. Gregor Kafka! However, tellers with an is a acid associate#39;s or bachelor#39;s degree can advance more readily to assistant manager, personal banking, loan officer and bank manager jobs. Coursework in business, finance, accounting, and kafka, economics is helpful for two socks prospective bank tellers who take college courses. Most training for gregor tellers is what childhood done on the job by gregor kafka managers and more experienced tellers.

Workers interested in becoming bank tellers should develop and showcase customer service and mathematics skills as well as an orientation towards detail and rookie salary, accuracy. Gregor Kafka! According to the Bureau of what does childhood Labor Statistics, bank tellers earned an average of kafka $26,419 in 2015. Wnba Salary! The top 10% of bank tellers earned at least $36,870 while the bottom 10% earned less than 20,320. A good way to gregor kafka, find teller jobs is to visit local banks during times when they aren#39;t busy and dilute, ask to speak with the manager. Gregor Kafka! Start with a bank where you or your family has an account. If your interaction is successful, you will be asked to complete an what childhood mean application. Follow through with the application process right away. Often this will involve completing an kafka online application.

Reach out to Bush Declare on Terrorism, neighbors and friends of the family and kafka, ask if they know anyone working at a local bank and if so ask your contact for an introduction. Search Google using the name of the creative essay, town where you want to gregor kafka, work and #34;bank#34; or #34;banks#34; - for example, #34;Huntington, NY banks.#34; Check the bank#39;s website to air asia review, see if you can apply online for a teller position. Check job listings . Gregor! You will find advertised teller vacancies in the local newspaper classifieds, which are usually available online, and on job search engine sites like Indeed.com and SimplyHired.com. What to Wear to a Banking Job Interview. Creative Essay! Banks are extremely image conscious so dress the part in professional business attire. A blazer or suit will strike the gregor, right tone and show the gauss weapons, employer that you are serious. Greet managers with a firm handshake and a warm smile. Be ready to share your strong interest in banking. Detail some of your strengths which meet the job requirements. Be prepared to kafka, reference roles, courses and jobs where you used those assets. Two Socks! For example, you might say - #34;I have always liked math and gregor, received good grades in the subject.

I was treasurer for gauss weapons the entertainment club and accurately maintained the gregor, financial records of the Monarchy, club.#34; Practice your presentation with a friend or family member. Review these tips for how to ace an interview. Although individual banks vary in gregor their priorities, most look for certain skills in creative essay prospective employees. Gregor Kafka! These are the does, skills you must have (or develop) if you wish to get a job as a bank teller, and gregor kafka, they are also the creative essay, skills you should emphasize in both your application materials and your interview. Sign up for the Doyle Report and get expert job-hunting advice sent straight to your inbox, with tips on writing a great resume and gregor kafka, acing your interview! This list is wnba salary not exhaustive, but does explore some of the gregor kafka, most important skills for tellers. Creative Essay! Bank tellers handle money and gregor, therefore must be able to keep track of air asia review numbers. Although most transactions are guided and tracked by computers, tellers still need to know what the gregor, figures should be so that they can recognize and respond to a problem if one occurs. Review this list of air asia review accounting skills that will help you get hired. Attention to detail is a big part of a bank tellers job, from gregor handling money properly to keeping accurate records of transactions to following proper security protocols.

A mistake could lead to Declare on Terrorism and Its Effects, a security breach or to the appearance of irregularities in kafka the accounts, and either could lead to a loss of creative essay public trust in the bank. Knowledge of gregor kafka Financial Software. Creative Essay! Bank tellers must be able to use specialized financial software. Training may be available on the job, but understanding the kafka, software to creative essay, begin with is a definite advantage. Written and gregor, Verbal Communication.

Bank tellers handle money, but they also handle people. Tellers must communicate clearly with both coworkers and customers, be able to explain policies and procedures, and possibly even cope with would-be bank robbers without panicking. Rookie Salary! Bank tellers are the public face of their employer to kafka, the vast majority of customers, and they must represent their employers well. Rookie Salary! Accuracy Answer Client Questions Attention to Detail Balance Allocation Banking Software Bilingual Cash Drawer Maintenance Checking Account Deposit Checking Account Withdrawal Computer Programs Communications Cross Sales of kafka Service Customer Relations Customer Service Dedication Deposits Detail Oriented Directing Customers Establishing Procedures Excel Exercising Discretion Financial Service Recognition. High Level of Accuracy Judgment Calls Maintenance Maintenance of gauss weapons Petty Cash Major Attention to Detail Making Change Math Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Money Handling Monetary.

Positive Atmosphere Processing Banking Transactions Proper Handling of Transactions Proposing Transaction Problems Receiving Banking Transactions Reconciliation Record keeping Savings Account Deposits Savings Account Withdrawals.

Write My Paper For Me - GitHub - weftio/gregor: Clojure bindings for Kafka 0 9+ - Hofstra University

Gregor kafka

Buy UK essay at THE BEST uk writing service online. - The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka - Goodreads - Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH

Buy Law Essay Uk - The Metamorphosis - Shmoop - University of California - Davis

MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Tips for Writing Research Essays. 0.1) If youve been asked to submit a paper in gregor kafka, MLA style, your instructor is asking you to Essay Sentimental, format the gregor kafka, page and present the content in a specific way. Just as football referees dress a certain way, and Japanese chefs cook a certain way, writers in certain disciplines follow a certain set of conventions. This document will show you how to format an essay in MLA style. 0.2) If, instead of questions about putting the final formatting touches on does your essay, you have questions about what to write, see instead my handouts on writing a short research paper, coming up with a good thesis statement, and using quotations in the body of your paper.

(no comma between the gregor kafka, author and page number; commas and periods go outside of inline quotes) Works Cited List. (lots of tricky details! sort alphabetically by two socks, author, not by the order the quotes appear in kafka, your paper) For the most complete information, check your campus library or writing center for the MLA Handbook for Writers of creative essay Research Papers , 8th ed. MLA Style Format (First Page) How to format the gregor, Works Cited page of an creative essay, MLA style paper. Your word processor comes with default settings (margin, line height, paragraph spacing, and gregor kafka typeface) that will likely need adjustment. For MLA style, you need: 1-inch margins all around 2.0 line height (double-space the whole paper, including title block and Works Cited list) no extra spacing after the title, between paragraphs, or between bibliography items 12-point typeface (usually Times New Roman ) 1.1 Adjusting Document Settings in MS-Word (Windows)

My copy of Microsoft Word for Windows defaults to. 1-inch margins all around 1.15 line height 10pt spacing between paragraphs Calibri 11-point typeface. Changing to MLA Style (Windows) The default margins in my test run were fine, but if you need to change them: Page Layout - Margins - Normal (1-inch all around) The default line height is too low. Change it to 2.0.

CTRL-A (select all your text) Home - Line Spacing - Remove Space After Paragraph Change the typeface to Times New Roman 12-point. Home - Font Face Selector (change to Times New Roman) 1.2 Adjusting Document Settings in MS-Word (Mac) My copy of Microsoft Word for what childhood mean Mac defaults to. 1.25 inch left and gregor kafka right margins, 1 inch top and bottom 1.0 line height no extra spacing after paragraphs Cambria 12-point typeface. In my test run, the left and what does right margins are too big. To change them: Layout - Margins - Normal (1-inch all around) The default line height is kafka too low.

Change it to 2.0. Home - Line Spacing - 2.0 My Mac copy of MS-Word does not add extra spaces after paragraphs. If yours does: Dont add space between paragraphs of the same style (check this box) - OK The 12-point Cambria will probably be fine, but to change the typeface: Home - Font Face Selector (change to Times New Roman) In the creative essay, top right of gregor every page, use your word processors Page Header function add an two socks, automatic page number and gregor kafka your surname. 2.1 Adding the Page Header in two socks, MS-Word (Windows) Insert - Page Number - Top of Page - (choose the right-justified Plain Number option) The cursor will jump automatically to the right place for you to t ype your surname . Click anywhere in the body of the paper to exit the gregor, header area. 2.2 Adding the Page Header in MS-Word (Mac) Insert (in the top menu) - Page Numbers - (Set Position to Top of Page (header) and air asia review Alignment to Right) Click just to the left of the new page number, and type your surname . On my test document, my name was too far over to the left; grab the gregor kafka, triangular tab adjuster just above your name, and drag it a notch to the right . In the President Bush on Terrorism Effects, upper left corner, type your name, your instructors name, the course number and section, and todays date. Centered on the next line, type an gregor kafka, informative title that actually informs the reader of your main point (not just English Paper or A Comparison between Hamlet and Macbeth).

Like all the other text in an MLA style paper, the title block is double-spaced . The title is in the same font as the rest of the childhood mean, paper it is not boldface, or enlarged. There is no extra space above or below the title. Gregor Kafka? A truly informative title will include the general topic, and your precise opinion on that topic. (So, if you pan to compare Hamlet and gauss weapons Macbeth, your title should state the gregor, unique point you want to make about Hamlet and Macbeth. Reuse part of your thesis statement.) This handout presumes you already know why you should cite your sources (to establish your authority, to introduce persuasive evidence, to avoid plagiarism, etc.), These instructions focus on how you format the President Declare on Terrorism and Its, page. Kafka? (For a resource to help you determine how to cite a specific source, see the MLA Bibliography Builder). To fully cite a source requires two stages. The first happens in the body of your paper (the in-text citation) and the second happens on a separate page at the end of your paper (see Works Cited List, below.) 4.1 Citing a Block Quote (more than three lines) Long quotes can start to look like filler. Only use a block quote if you have a very good reason to include the whole passage. (You can usually make your point with a shorter quote.) If you do have a good reason to Bush Effects, quote a passage that is gregor kafka several lines long: Select the gauss weapons, text and kafka click the Increase Indent icon (see image, right). Creative Essay? Place the parenthetical citation (the authors name and the page number) after the period . Gregor Kafka? (This is air asia review different from inline quotes, below.) There is no comma between the authors name and the page number.

If the quotation runs across more than one page: (Wordsworth-Fuller 20-21) or (Wordsworth-Fuller 420-21). Skip wordy introductions such as, In his informative guide The Amazing Writing Book , published by Elizabeth Mount College in 2010, the noted composition expert Maxwell Wordsworth-Fuller describes the importance of citations in gregor kafka, MLA style papers. Cutting the filler leaves more room to develop your own original ideas. (See Integrating Quotations.) 4.2 Citing an Inline Quotation. When the passage you want to quote is less than three lines long, use inline style. What Childhood? Here we have two brief passages, taken from the same page of the same source, so we can handle both with a single parenthetical citation. The parenthetical citation appears outside the quoted material. The period that ends the sentence comes after the close parenthesis . (This is different from kafka, block quotes, above.) In this example, we have changed the first word a little, lowercasing it in order to fit it into air asia review, our own sentence.

To let the gregor, reader know what we changed, we put [] around it. Again, note the absence of a full sentence that explains who Wordsworth-Fuller is and where the quote comes from. Two Socks? All that info will be in the Works Cited list, so we leave it out of the body of the paper. Lets imagine we want to reference Wordsworth-Fullers general idea about citation as a way to establish credibility, but we dont need to include any of the technical details. We can save space, and make it much easier on our reader, if we paraphrase: Use paraphrasing for kafka variety, or to make a passing reference without taking up much space. If we use an authors idea, rephrased in our own words, we must still cite the President Declare on Terrorism Effects Essay, idea.

A research paper isnt a research paper unless you end with full bibliographical details on kafka every source you cited. President And Its Effects Essay? This part can be tedious and gregor kafka tricky; leave yourself plenty of time to do it. Start a new page . MS-Word Wind: Insert - Page Break - New Page. MS-Word Mac: Document Elements - Break - Page. Title your new page: Works Cited. MLA style calls for no extra spaces above or below the creative essay, page title; no special formatting. 5.1. How to gregor, Create an Individual Works Cited Entry. Exactly what goes into each item in gauss weapons, your bibliography depends on what kind of gregor item it is. The following pages give you some questions to answer, then let you push a button to Bush Declare on Terrorism and Its Essay, get an individual works-cited entry. If you prefer a more narrative explanation, see Purdue OWLs handouts for how to create a bibliography entry for kafka a book, an article in a periodical (such as a journal or newspaper), or an electronic source (such as an mean, email, web page or a YouTube clip).

See also this list of other common sources (such as a personal interview or a movie). 5.2. Gregor Kafka? How to Organize Your Works Cited list. Sort the entries alphabetically by the author s last name. If the author is an gauss weapons, organization (such as a government agency or non-profit foundation), alphabetize according to the name of the organization . If you are citing a painting, or a composer, then obviously author has to be interpreted a little loosely. Unless your instructor ask you to organize your Works Cited list differently, everything should be alphabetized together, in gregor kafka, a single list. MLA does not require that you separate works of two socks different kinds, or that you cite works in the order that they appeared in your paper, or that you write annotations to gregor, go along with each item. Use double-spaced line height. (in my copy of two socks Word, I select the text and choose Format - Paragraph - Line spacing - Double - OK.) Use hanging indent paragraph format. (In my copy of kafka word, I select the two socks, text then choose Format - Paragraph - Indentation - Special - Hanging Indent.) 29 May 2011 new document posted, replacing outdated handout written in 1999.

06 Jun 2011 expanded section on organizing the Works Cited list, since several readers asked for clarification. 07 Jun 2011 reorganized for emphasis. 19 Apr 2012 added numbers to more subheads. 30 Nov 2016 added annotated Works Cited sample image. If your college instructor wants you to gregor kafka, cite every fact or opinion you find in air asia review, an outside source, how do you make room for your own opinion? Paraphrase, quote selectively, and avoid summary.Dennis G. Jerz. MLA Works Cited Citation Builder.

0 thoughts on “ MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Tips for Writing Research Essays ” I think you should add an kafka, explanation about page numbers. That was what I was looking for, but I couldnt find the significant area. Section 2 explains how to put page numbers in the header, and section 4 discusses page numbers in President Declare on Terrorism and Its Effects, citations. How do you in kafka, text cite a website? I didnt really see much about that. Very good information, I really needed this incite on research paper formats. It has such thorough details and that make it so much easier to understand.

when you say page numbers (Wordworth-Fuller 20), are you referring to the page number within the MLA document or the page number the text appears on within the authors works? That means the quote is from page 20 of the book or article written by Wordsworth-Fuller. Thank you for valuable information. Before my college year in Bush Effects Essay, America I didnt know what MLA Format was, but with this delicate information I will survive my college year. Thank you for useful information about gregor kafka, how to write MLA format essay. Before my college year I didnt know there were many different forms of essay. When my professor asked me to President Declare and Its Effects Essay, write MLA format I had no idea how to write it, but with your delicate information I think I will survive my college year. Thank you again. Im glad to know you found this page helpful.

Most instructors will be happy to help if you stop by during their office hours, and if your prof is too busy for that most universities will have a writing center where you can get help at any stage of any assignment involving writing. With your delicate information about to gregor, write MLA format essay in right way will lead me to successful college year. when you say page numbers (Wordworth-Fuller 20), are you referring to the page number within the MLA document or the page number the text appears on within the authors works? In this case, your paper would be referring to something you found on page 20 of the Essay, text by Wordsworth-Fuller. i think you should add an gregor, explanation about page header. that was what i was looking for. Is the Table of Contents double spaced MLA? @pretti_slimm: @Thyler_Jonzy http://t.co/QIf00vlgws try this site looks helpfulI just found a sample paper on Google.

Im in middle school and I have to air asia review, do this. I have never heard of MLA Format and this helped ALOT. Thanks so much! Hopefully I get a good grade on this paper! I really find this useful (especially fudging the line spacing to 2.1).

Good job! Can you put what information is gregor supposed to be in each paragraph. Emma, Im afraid I dont understand the question. I feel like youve asked me what emotions are supposed to be in each verse of a song, or what colors are supposed to air asia review, be in gregor kafka, a painting. There are many different kinds of songs and paintings, created for different reasons; likewise, there are many different kinds of paragraphs, written for different reasons. that was beautiful. I am writing to request permission to link your webpage, MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Instructions for Writing Research Essays to our website. Lansdale School of Business. I am glad you found this page helpful. Yes, you are welcome to include a link and a brief extract. Thank you so much!!

I love the Bib builder!! Im glad to does mean, hear you found it helpful! RT @DennisJerz: MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Instructions for Writing Research Essays #mlastyle http://t.co/B6pGb3Pkeh. How do you add footnotes to an MLA style paper? Most word processors will have an Insert - Footnote or Insert - Note (footnote or endnote) option.

Most short college papers dont need footnotes. Kafka? (They arent for documenting sources use an in-text citation and a Works Cited list instead.) I suggest you talk to does childhood mean, your instructor about whether you really do need to use a footnote. When using MLA format, do you list the book title, the title of the article or both? For guidance on kafka citing individual sources, see the Bush Effects, link in item 4, above. Kafka? This page is about formatting the paper once youve already written it. I wrote a paper and it looks just like your example. Air Asia Review? I followed everything to kafka, the t and creative essay my professor says that my header is indented and my paragraphs are double indented and the page numbers are in kafka, wrong format. What can I do? Winston, I suggest you talk to your professor.

I have been teaching from Essay Sentimental, thiis handout for years, and when a student makes a formatting error on a rough draft, I just ask them to fix it for the revision. But your instructor is the one who designed the assignment and who evaluates your submissions, so he or she is the person to approach with questions. I agree. Gregor? .let me ask you this. Are your headers indented? The screenshot was taken from Sentimental Monarchy, a page that I created following the instructions for using MS-Word with a MacBook Pro. I followed the instructions that are on kafka the page. But surely your instructor gave you guidelines, in a handout or an assigned textbook, which is why I encourage you to have this conversation with your instructor.

Whether your instructor does or does not agree with the information on this page really doesnt matter, since your instructor created the assignment and evaluates it according to two socks, his or her own criteria. I suggest you let your your teacher know you are confused about gregor, what you did wrong, and ask for an opportunity to make minor formatting changes to a paper that, we hope, met all the major criteria. We get asked often about what format the college application essay should be in. Although not generally http://t.co/v1TTNxtE4e. seems easy enough. Dennis, what lends itself to science in air asia review, the APA system? And what lends itself to kafka, the Humanities with the Bush Essay, MLA? TIA. As compared to MLA papers, APA papers tend to be shorter, and divided up into sections. Gregor Kafka? Authors who use APA style tend to publish more frequently, because their knowledge goes out of date more quickly; so the date is prominent in APA citations, and Bush Declare on Terrorism Effects page numbers are rare.

By contrast, people who use MLA style tend to kafka, write longer essays that arent divided up into standard sections like procedure and conclusions. Humanities scholarship generally doesnt go out of date quickly. President Bush? Instead of gregor kafka conducting experiments, humanists read and write a lot of longer essays and books, re-interpreting and quoting passages from them. MLA style makes the page numbers prominent, so that other scholars can easily find and creative essay re-read those same passages for themselves, and further the work of scholarship as it is conducted in the humanities. Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by MLA style tend to write longer essays that arent divided up into standard sections like procedure and kafka conclusions.? Are we not suppose to creative essay, use conclusions in MLA format? In my English class, we use MLA with conclusions, but what do you mean by procedure and gregor conclusions? I understand each instructor is different but is it right to use conclusions in an MLA paperor am I getting confused? Typically papers written in MLA style DO have a conclusion, but it would not be set off in a separate section under the subheading Conclusion. MLA papers tend NOT to follow a standard, particular structure.

Papers written in the sciences DO have a fairly rigid set of sections, with separate subheadings. But its best for you to talk to your teacher about the specifics of on Terrorism and Its Essay any asisgnment. Ok, thanks. Kafka? I just wanted to ask and Essay Sentimental clarify it. Also, doesnt the word humanist means something else entirely? The Humanist term today implies human and is often used for atheists, for example or am I wrong? I used the term humanist to mean a person who studies the culture of humans, without intending the more specific meaning you mention. Kafka? At my school, the two socks, humanities division includes theologians. this was very helpful i got an A 95 percent. hi my name is Jessie i have to writ a 2 pages Essay about MLA can someone help me.

thank u i got an A 97 percent. u a real nigga dennis. This wasnt helpful at all. Shavez, what were you looking for? This page is about formatting a paper you have already written. The first section includes links to kafka, pages about how to write essays.

Thank you very much for this useful information. Air Asia Review? As a freshman in highschool, my biology teacher asked for kafka me to write an essay in mLA format about evolution. I had no clue what mLA format was,so I searched it up and it brought me here. In middle school I never wrote an essay in Sentimental Monarchy, this format before,but I feel very confident to type my first mLA essay and Im excited to do so! (Right after I finish my draft .) thank you very much! (???)? Im using a book title and author as my paper heading.

How is that formatted? I would tell my own students that a book title and the name of an author is not a good paper title, and I would ask them to write a title that catches the readers attention, identifies the topic, and identifies what position the kafka, paper is going to take on air asia review the topic. Gregor Kafka? But if you are not my student, then Im not the person who will be evaluating your paper. Two Socks? MLA style puts the book title in italics. Other than that, I really dont have any advice for you. Very informative. It helped introduce my tired old mind to the MLA format.

So, I can better help coach and prepare my wife for her English course. Gregor? Thank you very much. which writing style (MLA, APA) have more importance for students of social sciences, media sciences and business? I think you should include online resource citation instructions. Click on Citing at creative essay the top of the page. One of the options on the other end of gregor that link is gauss weapons how to gregor kafka, cite a web page. This article..thing is the only reason I am passing my online college class. Especially the gauss weapons, citation builder. Thank you! cool it was helpful.

is the text or what you wrote supposed to be centered in kafka, the page or to creative essay, the left margin. How do I cite a photo that I found online? Is it a historical photograph or a photograph published in kafka, a book that someone scanned and posted on line, is gauss weapons it a photograph of something like a sculpture? Is your paper focused on the work of the photographer, the makeup artist who prepared the model, the digital image enhancer who altered the image, the model? There is no single correct way to cite a photograph, because there are many different reasons to cite a photograph. Your instructor would be able to gregor kafka, give you more specific advice. In general, though, the 8th edition of the MLA guide would say something like this: Olsen, Jimmy. Superman Rescues Boy Scouts from Lava Pit. Photograph.

The Daily Planet . Two Socks? July 22, 1956. If you found the picture on a blog or a Flickr gallery, adjust the gregor kafka, citation accordingly. If you found the image as the Monarchy, result of a Google search for something, you might very well end up finding a page that re-uses someone elses picture without appropriately giving credit. Kafka? There are many variables. Talk to your instructor, who will be the air asia review, one grading your work, and will therefore be the kafka, right person to air asia review, advise you on kafka what to gauss weapons, do. hahahah xD me too same. I would Like You To Give Simple Instructions Not Complicated Ones , and gregor kafka Include also how much Papers Should be worked on. Khalid, if there is gauss weapons any particular detail you are confused about, please let me know what question you have and perhaps I can help. There is no specific answer to how much a paper should be worked on.

It depends on what grade you want to earn, how much time you have, whether your instructor is willing to meet with you before the due date, whether your instructor will give you the chance to revise your work, and many other factors. This article..thing is the only reason I am passing my online college class. Especially the gregor kafka, citation builder. Air Asia Review? Thank you!

Buy Argumentative Essay Online | 100% Original | A+ Work - Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka - Project Gutenberg - Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL

Do My Assignment For Me - The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka - Franz Kafka Online - Clark Atlanta University

When Women Become Men at gregor Wellesley. Hundreds of young women streamed into Wellesley College on Sentimental, the last Monday of gregor kafka August, many of them trailed by creative essay parents lugging suitcases and gregor, bins filled with folded towels, decorative pillows and Costco-size jugs of laundry detergent. The banner by the campus entranceway welcoming the Class of 2018 waved in the breeze, as if beckoning the newcomers to discover all that awaited them. All around the campus stood buildings named after women: the Margaret Clapp library, the Betsy Wood Knapp media and technology center, dorms, labs, academic halls, even the parking garage. The message that anything is possible for women was also evident at a fenced-in work site, which bore the sign Elaine Construction, after a firm named for creative essay one woman and gregor kafka, run by air asia review another. It was the first day of orientation, and gregor, along the picturesque paths there were cheerful upper-class student leaders providing directions and encouragement. They wore pink T-shirts stamped with this years orientation theme: Free to Explore an enticement that could be interpreted myriad ways, perhaps far more than the college intended. Essay! One of gregor kafka those T-shirted helpers was a junior named Timothy Boatwright. Creative Essay! Like every other matriculating student at Wellesley, which is just west of Boston, Timothy was raised a girl and checked female when he applied. Though he had told his high-school friends that he was transgender, he did not reveal that on his application, in part because his mother helped him with it, and he didnt want her to know.

Besides, he told me, it seemed awkward to gregor write an air asia review application essay for a womens college on why you were not a woman. Like many trans students, he chose a womens college because it seemed safer physically and psychologically. From the start, Timothy introduced himself as masculine-of-center genderqueer. He asked everyone at Wellesley to use male pronouns and gregor kafka, the name Timothy, which hed chosen for himself. For the most part, everyone respected his request. After all, he wasnt the only trans student on campus. Some two dozen other matriculating students at Wellesley dont identify as women.

Of those, a half-dozen or so were trans men, people born female who identified as men, some of whom had begun taking testosterone to change their bodies. The rest said they were transgender or genderqueer, rejecting the idea of what mean gender entirely or identifying somewhere between female and male; many, like Timothy, called themselves transmasculine. Gregor! Though his gender identity differed from that of most of his classmates, he generally felt comfortable at his new school. Last spring, as a sophomore, Timothy decided to air asia review run for a seat on the student-government cabinet, the gregor kafka, highest position that an openly trans student had ever sought at gauss weapons Wellesley. Gregor Kafka! The post he sought was multicultural affairs coordinator, or MAC, responsible for promoting a culture of diversity among students and creative essay, staff and faculty members. Along with Timothy, three women of color indicated their intent to run for gregor kafka the seat. But when they dropped out for various unrelated reasons before the two socks, race really began, he was alone on the ballot. An anonymous lobbying effort began on kafka, Facebook, pushing students to vote abstain. Enough abstains would deny Timothy the does childhood, minimum number of votes Wellesley required, forcing a new election for the seat and providing an opportunity for other candidates to come forward. The Campaign to Abstain argument was simple: Of all the people at gregor a multiethnic womens college who could hold the schools diversity seat, the least fitting one was a white man . It wasnt about Timothy, the what mean, student behind the Abstain campaign told me. I thought hed do a perfectly fine job, but it just felt inappropriate to have a white man there.

Its not just about that position either. Having men in elected leadership positions undermines the gregor, idea of what does this being a place where women are the leaders. I asked Timothy what he thought about that argument, as we sat on a bench overlooking the tranquil lake on campus during orientation. Kafka! He pointed out what childhood, that he has important contributions to make to the MAC position. After all, at kafka Wellesley, masculine-of-center students are cultural minorities; by numbers alone, theyre about as minor as a minority can be. And yet Timothy said he felt conflicted about taking a leadership spot. The patriarchy is alive and well, he said. I dont want to perpetuate it. In the 19th century, only men were admitted to most colleges and universities, so proponents of higher education for Essay Monarchy women had to build their own. The missions at these new schools both defied and reinforced the gender norms of the day. By offering women access to an education theyd previously been denied, the schools very existence was radical, but most were nevertheless premised on traditional notions: College-educated women were considered more likely to be engaging wives and better mothers, who would raise informed citizens. Over time, of course, womens colleges became more committed to preparing students for careers, but even in gregor, the early 1960s, Wellesley, for example, taught students how to get groceries into the back of a station wagon without exposing their thighs.

By the late 1960s, however, gender norms were under scrutiny. Amid the growing awareness of civil rights and womens liberation, academic separation based on gender, as with race, seemed increasingly outdated. As a vast majority of women opted for coed schools, enrollment at womens colleges tumbled. The number of womens colleges dropped to fewer than 50 today from Monarchy nearly 300. In response to shifting ideas about gender, many of the gregor kafka, remaining womens colleges redefined themselves as an antidote to the sexism that feminists were increasingly identifying in society. Womens colleges argued that they offered a unique environment where every student leader was a woman, where female role models were abundant, where professors were far more likely to be women and air asia review, where the gregor, message of womens empowerment pervaded academic and campus life. All that seemed to gauss weapons foster students confidence. Womens colleges say their undergrads are more likely to major in fields traditionally dominated by men. Wellesley alumnae in particular are awarded more science and gregor, engineering doctorates than female graduates of any other liberal-arts college in the nation, according to government data.

Its alums have become two secretaries of state; a groundbreaking string theorist; a NASA astronaut; and Koreas first female ambassador. As womens colleges challenged the conventions of womanhood, they drew a disproportionate number of students who identified as lesbian or bisexual. Today a small but increasing number of students at those schools do not identify as women, raising the question of what it means to be a womens college. Trans students are pushing their schools to play down the women-centric message. At Wellesley, Smith, Mount Holyoke and gauss weapons, others, they and their many supporters have successfully lobbied to gregor scrub all female references in student government constitutions, replacing them with gender-neutral language. At Wellesley, they have pressed administrators and fellow students to excise talk of sisterhood, arguing that that rhetoric, rather than being uplifting, excludes other gender minorities. Creative Essay! At many schools, they have also taken leadership positions long filled by gregor kafka women: resident advisers on dorm floors, heads of two socks student groups and members of college government. At Wellesley, one transmasculine student was a dorm president. Kafka! At Mills College, a womens school in California, even the president of two socks student government identifies as male. Whats a womens college to do? Trans students point out that theyre doing exactly what these schools encourage: breaking gender barriers, fulfilling their deepest yearnings and forging ahead even when society tries to hold them back. But yielding to their request to dilute the focus on women would undercut the identity of a womens college.

While women in coed schools generally outpace men in enrollment and performance, the kafka, equation shifts after college: Recent female graduates working full time earn far less than their male counterparts, and more experienced women are often still shut out of corporate and political leadership all of which prompts womens-college advocates to conclude that a four-year, confidence-building workshop still has its place. Sisterhood is why I chose to go to Wellesley, said a physics major who graduated recently and asked not to be identified for fear shed be denounced for her opinion. A womens college is a place to celebrate being a woman, surrounded by creative essay women. Gregor! I felt empowered by that every day. You come here thinking that every single leadership position will be held by creative essay a woman: every member of the gregor, student government, every newspaper editor, every head of the Economics Council, every head of the Society of Physics. Thats an incredible thing! This is air asia review what they advertise to students. But its no longer true. And if all that is no longer true, the gregor kafka, intrinsic value of a womens college no longer holds. A few schools have formulated responses to this dilemma, albeit very different ones.

Hollins University, a small womens college in Virginia, established a policy several years ago stating it would confer diplomas to does childhood mean only women. It also said that students who have surgery or begin hormone therapy to become men or who legally take male names will be helped to transfer to another institution. Mount Holyoke and Mills College, on the other hand, recently decided they will not only continue to welcome students who become trans men while at gregor kafka school but will also admit those who identify on Monarchy, their applications as trans men, noting that welcoming the gregor, former and creative essay, not the latter seemed unjustifiably arbitrary. But most womens colleges, including Wellesley, consider only female applicants. Once individuals have enrolled and announced that they are trans, the gregor kafka, schools, more or less, leave it to the students to President Bush Declare Effects Essay work out how trans classmates fit into a womens college. Two of those students hashed it out gregor, last fall after Kaden Mohamed, then a Wellesley senior who had been taking testosterone for two socks seven months, watched a news program on WGBH-TV about the plummeting number of womens colleges. One guest was Laura Bruno, another Wellesley senior. The other guest was the president of Regis College, a womens school that went coed in 2007 to reverse its tanking enrollment. Gregor! The interviewer asked Laura to describe her experience at does mean an all-female school and to gregor kafka explain how that might be diminished by having men there. Laura answered, We look around and we see only women, only Essay Monarchy people like us, leading every organization on campus, contributing to every class discussion. Kaden, a manager of the campus student cafe who knew Laura casually, was upset by gregor her words.

He emailed Laura and Essay Sentimental Monarchy, said her response was extremely disrespectful. He continued: I am not a woman. I am a trans man who is part of your graduating class, and you literally ignored my existence in your interview. . Kafka! . . You had an opportunity to show people that Wellesley is a place that is complicating the meaning of creative essay being an gregor all womens school, and you chose instead to displace a bunch of your current and air asia review, past Wellesley siblings. Laura apologized, saying she hadnt meant to marginalize anyone and kafka, had actually vowed beforehand not to imply that all Wellesley students were women. What Does Mean! But she said that under pressure, she found herself in gregor, a difficult spot: How could she maintain that womens colleges would lose something precious by including men, but at the same time argue that womens colleges should accommodate students who identify as men? Although it may seem paradoxical, Jesse Austin said he chose to attend Wellesley because being female never felt right to him. I figured if I was any kind of woman, Id find it there. I knew Wellesley would have strong women. They produce a ton of strong women, strong in all sorts of ways. When Jesse arrived on campus in the fall of 2009, his name was Sara. Eighteen years old, Sara wore form-fitting shirts and snug womens jeans, because growing up in a small, conservative town in Georgia, she learned that thats what girls were supposed to do even though she never felt like a girl.

As a child, Sara had always chosen to be male characters in pretend plays, and all her friends were boys. In middle school, those boys abandoned her because she was a social liability: not feminine enough to flirt with and not masculine enough to really be one of the guys. Two Socks! In high school, at the urging of well-intentioned female classmates, she started wearing her hair down instead of pulled back and kafka, began dressing like they did, even though people kept pointing out that she still acted and carried herself like a boy. I had no idea that gender was something you could change, Jesse told me recently. Two Socks! I just thought I needed to make myself fit into these fixed places: There are boys, and there are girls. I knew I didnt fit; I just didnt know what was wrong with me. Around the gregor, middle of Saras first year at Wellesley, she attended a presentation by trans alums, including one who was in the process of transitioning. Creative Essay! As Sara listened, the gender dysphoria shed always felt suddenly made sense. It was all so clear to gregor me, Jesse told me. All I needed were the words. Sara spent the next two weeks scouring the Internet for videos and information on becoming a man. She learned that unlike previous generations, todays trans young adults dont consider physical transformation a prerequisite for identity.

Some use hormones; some have their breasts removed in top surgery; some reject medical interventions altogether, as unnecessary invasions and expense. She discovered that sexual orientation is creative essay independent of gender: Some trans men are attracted to women, some to men, some to gregor both. And she learned that trans men arent necessarily determined to hide the air asia review, fact they were raised as girls, or that they once attended a womens college. Soon after, Sara cut her hair short and bought her first pair of mens jeans. Sara told friends she was a man.

By second semester, he was using male pronouns and calling himself Jesse, the other name his mother had considered for her daughter. He also joined a tiny campus group for students who knew or suspected they were trans men. It was called Brothers, a counterweight to the otherwise ubiquitous message of sisterhood. That summer, Jesse saw a gender therapist, and gregor kafka, early in his sophomore year, he began injecting testosterone into his thigh every two weeks, making him one of the first students to air asia review medically transform into gregor kafka a man while at what does Wellesley. He became the administrator of Brothers. Though he felt supported, he also felt alone; all the gregor kafka, other trans men on campus had graduated, and the other students in Brothers were not even sure they identified as men. Outside Brothers, everything at Wellesley was still sisterhood and two socks, female empowerment. Nevertheless, he said, I thought of Wellesley as my home, my community. I felt fine there, like I totally belonged.

Jesse decided he wanted to have top surgery over winter break, and kafka, his parents agreed to pay for it. He returned for spring semester but only briefly, taking a sudden leave of absence to go home and help care for his ill father. When Jesse re-enrolled at Wellesley a year and a half later, in air asia review, fall 2012, much had changed in Jesse and at kafka school. Having been on testosterone for two years at creative essay that point, Jesse no longer looked like a woman trying to pass as a man. His voice was deep.

His facial hair was thick, though he kept it trimmed to a stubble. His shoulders had become broad and muscular, his hips narrow, his arms and chest more defined. Wellesley was different, too. By then, a whole crowd of people identified as trans enough for two trans groups. Brothers had officially become Siblings and welcomed anyone anywhere on the gender spectrum except those who identified as women.

Meanwhile, Jesse and gregor, some transmasculine students continued to meet unofficially as Brothers, though Jesse was the only one on testosterone. Over all, campus life had a stronger trans presence than ever. At least four of the childhood mean, schools 70 R.A.s did not identify as women. Student organizations increasingly began meetings by asking everyone to gregor state preferred names and pronouns. Around campus, more and more students were replacing sisterhood with siblinghood in conversation. Sentimental! Even the schools oldest tradition, Flower Sunday the 138-year-old ceremony that paired each incoming student with an upper-class Big Sister to support her had become trans-inclusive. Kafka! Though the school website still describes Flower Sunday as a day of sisterhood, the department that runs the event yielded to trans students request and started referring to each participant as a Big or Little Sister/Sibling or simply as Bigs and Littles. And yet even with the increased visibility of trans students on campus, Jesse stood out. When he swiped his Wellesley ID card to get into friends dorms, the groundskeepers would stop him and say, You cant go in there without a woman to escort you. Residential directors who spotted him in the dorm stairwells told him the same thing. In his own dorm, parents who were visiting their daughters would stop him to ask why he was there.

Because bathrooms in the dorms are not labeled women or men but rather Wellesley only and non-Wellesley, students who didnt know Jesse would call him out for using the Wellesley only bathroom instead of the one for visitors. When he tried to Essay Sentimental explain he was a Wellesley student, people sometimes thought he was lying. Everything felt very different than it had before, he said of that semester. I felt so distinctly male, and kafka, I felt extremely awkward. I felt like an two socks outsider. Gregor Kafka! My voice was jarring a male voice, which is creative essay so distinct in a classroom of kafka women so I felt weird saying much in class. I felt much more aware of Wellesley as a womens place, even though the college was starting to gauss weapons change. Once spring semester ended, Jesse withdrew. I still think of Wellesley as a womens place, and I still think thats a wonderful idea, he said. Kafka! It just didnt encompass me anymore. I felt it was a space I shouldnt tread in. Some female students, meanwhile, said Wellesley wasnt female enough. They complained among themselves and to the administration that sisterhood had been hijacked. Siblinghood, they argued, lacked the warm, pro-women connotation of sisterhood, as well as its historic resonance. Others were upset that even at a womens college, women were still expected to accommodate men, ceding attention and leadership opportunities intended for gauss weapons women.

Still others feared the changes were a step toward coeducation. Gregor Kafka! Despite all that, many were uneasy: As a marginalized group fighting for respect and clout, how could women justify marginalizing others? I felt for the first time that something so stable about our school was about to change, and it made me scared, said Beth, a junior that year, who asked to what mean be identified by only her middle name because she was afraid of offending people she knew. Changing sister to sibling didnt feel like it was including more people; it felt like it was taking something away from sisterhood, transforming our safe space for the sake of kafka someone else. At the same time, I felt guilty feeling that way. Beth went to Essay Kris Niendorf, the gregor kafka, director of residential life, who listened sympathetically and then asked: Why does sibling take away from your experience? After thinking about Monarchy it, Beth concluded that she was connected to her classmates not because of kafka gender but because of their shared experiences at Wellesley. That year was an epiphany for me. I realized that if we excluded trans students, wed be fighting on the wrong team. Wed be on the wrong side of Sentimental Monarchy history. Exactly how Wellesley will resolve the trans question is gregor still unclear. Creative Essay! Trans students say that aside from gregor kafka making sure every academic building on campus has a unisex bathroom, Wellesley has not addressed what gender fluidity means for Wellesleys identity. Last spring, Alex Poon won Wellesleys 131-year-old hoop-rolling race, an air asia review annual spirit-building competition among seniors. Alexs mother was the kafka, hoop-rolling champion of the Class of 82 and had long ago taught her daughters the ways of the hoop, on the assumption that they would one day attend her alma mater. (One of air asia review Alexs older sisters was Wellesley Class of 11; another went to Bryn Mawr.) Alex was a former Girl Scout who attended an kafka all-girls high school.

But unknown to his mother, he was using Google to search for creative essay an explanation for kafka his confusing feelings. By the time Alex applied to Wellesley, he secretly knew he was trans but was nonetheless certain Wellesley was a good fit. For one thing, going there was a family tradition; for another, it was a place where gender could be reimagined. Monarchy! In his sophomore year at kafka Wellesley, he went public with his transgender status. On hoop-rolling day, Alex wearing a cap backward on his buzz-cut hair broke through the finish-line streamer. President H. Kim Bottomly took a selfie with him, each with a wide smile.

A small local newspaper covered the what childhood, event, noting that for the first time in the schools history, the kafka, winner was a man. Two Socks! And yet the page on Wellesleys website devoted to kafka school traditions continues to describe the race as if it involves only gauss weapons women. Back in the day, it was proclaimed that whoever won the Hoop Roll would be the first to get married. Gregor Kafka! In the gauss weapons, status-seeking 1980s, she was the gregor kafka, first to be C.E.O. Mean! Now we just say that the winner will be the first to achieve happiness and success, whatever that means to her. But Alex isnt a her, and he told me that his happiness and success includes being recognized for what he is: a man. That page is gregor not the only place on the site where Wellesley markets itself as a school of only female students. Elsewhere, it crows that all the most courageous, most provocative, most accomplished people on campus are women. The student body, it says, is Sentimental Monarchy 2,300 smart, singular women feeling the power of 2,300 smart, singular women together on a campus where our common identity, spirit and pride as Wellesley women are celebrated.

Those sorts of messages, trans students say, make them feel invisible. I just wish the administration would at least acknowledge our existence, said Eli Cohen, a Wellesley senior who has been taking testosterone for nearly a year. Kafka! Id be more O.K. with Were not going to cater to you, because men are catered to everywhere else in life, rather than just pretending we dont exist. Some staff and faculty members, however, are acknowledging the President Bush and Its, trans presence. Women-and-gender-studies professors, and a handful of others, typically begin each semester asking students to kafka indicate the names and pronouns they prefer for themselves. Kris Niendorf, director of campus and residential life, recruits trans students who want to be R.A.s., as she does with all minorities. Niendorf also initiated informational panels with trans students and alums. And before this school year began, at creative essay the urging of trans students, Niendorf required all 200 student leaders to attend a trans-sensitivity workshop focused on gregor kafka, how to create a more inclusive Wellesley College. For the last few years, orientation organizers have also included a trans student as one of the half-dozen upper-class students who stand before the Declare Effects Essay, incoming first-years and recount how they overcame a difficult personal challenge. And yet many trans students feel that more needs to gregor kafka be done. They complain that too many professors assume all their students are women. Students provided numerous examples in courses across subject areas where theyve been asked their viewpoint as a woman. In a course on westerns two years ago, an essay assignment noted that western films and novels were aimed at male audiences and focused on Monarchy, masculinity. The professors asked students for their perspective as a female reader or watcher wording that offended the three trans students in class.

When a classmate pointed out the problematic wording to the professors, the instructors asked everyone instead to explore how your own gender identity changes how you approach westerns. At times, professors find themselves walking a fine line. Thomas Cushman, who has taught sociology at Wellesley for the last 25 years, first found out about Wellesleys trans population five years ago, after a student in one of gregor his courses showed up at Cushmans office and introduced himself as a trans male. Essay Sentimental! The student pointed out that every example Cushman gave in kafka, class referred to women, and every generic pronoun he used was female, as in Ask your classmate if she. . . . He told Cushman that Wellesley could no longer call itself a womens college, given the presence of trans men, and he asked Cushman to use male pronouns and male examples more often, so trans students didnt feel excluded. Creative Essay! Cushman said he would abide by whatever pronoun individual students requested for themselves, but he drew the line at changing his emphasis on kafka, women.

All my life here, Cushman told me, Ive been compelled to gauss weapons use the female pronoun more generously to get away from the sexist he. I think its important to evoke the idea that women are part of humanity. That should be affirmed, especially after being denied for so long. Look, I teach at a womens college, so whenever I can make womens identity central to gregor kafka that experience, I try to do that. President Declare And Its Essay! Being asked to change that is a bit ironic. I dont agree that this is a historically womens college. Gregor! It is still a womens college. On the Essay Sentimental, second day of orientation this fall, Eli Cohen arrived on campus in a muscle T and kafka, mens shorts, with a carabiner full of air asia review keys hanging from his belt loop.

He was elated to be back to the place that felt most like home. It was the gregor kafka, first time in four years that Eli had not been part of orientation first as a newcomer and then two years as an R.A. We hung out in the Lulu Chow Wang Campus Center, known affectionately as Lulu, and watched the excited first-years flutter by, clutching their orientation schedules and their newly purchased Wellesley wear. Just 12 days earlier, Eli underwent top surgery, which he said gave him a newfound self-assurance in what does, his projection of manhood. It had been nine months since he started testosterone, and the effects had become particularly noticeable over the three-month summer break. His jaw line had begun to square, his limbs to thicken and the hair on gregor kafka, his arms and President Declare, legs to gregor kafka darken. And of course now his chest was a flat wall. Declare On Terrorism Effects! As his friends caught sight of him for kafka the first time in on Terrorism and Its, months, they hugged him and gushed, You look sooo good! Though Eli secretly suspected in kafka, high school that he was a boy, it wasnt until after he arrived at Wellesley that he could imagine he might one day declare himself a man. By his second year, he had buzz-cut his hair and started wearing mens clothes. He asked his friends to gauss weapons call him Beckett, which is similar to his female birth name, which he asked me not to mention.

His parents live only 14 miles away and dropped by for gregor kafka short visits. And Its Effects Essay! He left his girl nameplate on kafka, his dorm door. President Bush And Its Effects Essay! His friends understood that whenever his parents arrived, everyone was to revert to his female name and its attendant pronouns. He was an R.A. at the time and decided not to reveal his male name to gregor his first-year students, figuring it was too complicated to Essay Sentimental explain which name to use when. Given how guarded he had to be, being Beckett was exhausting and anxiety-inducing. Demoralized, he eventually told his pals to just use his birth name. The summer after his sophomore year, he got an internship at a Boston health center serving the L.G.B.T. community, and many of his co-workers were trans.

Their confidence gave him confidence. Gregor Kafka! When the Wellesley office that coordinates internships sent out an two socks email to all interns that began, Good morning, ladies . Kafka! . . , he emailed back to say he did not identify as a woman. The coordinator apologized and explained that all the names on her paperwork from Wellesley were female. By summers end, he began introducing himself as Eli, a name utterly unlike his birth name. Eli mustered the air asia review, courage to kafka tell his parents.

It took a little while for creative essay his mother to accept that her only kafka daughter was actually a son, but she came around. When I asked Eli if trans men belonged at President Bush on Terrorism Effects Essay Wellesley, he said he felt torn. I dont necessarily think we have a right to womens spaces. But Im not going to transfer, because this is a place I love, a community I love. I realize that may be a little selfish. It may be a lot selfish. Where, he wondered, should Wellesley draw a line, if a line should even be drawn? At trans men? At transmasculine students? What about students who are simply questioning their gender? Shouldnt students be free to explore without fearing their decision will make them unwelcome? Other trans students have struggled with these questions, too.

Last December, a transmasculine Wellesley student wrote an anonymous blog post that shook the schools trans community. The student wrote to apologize for acting in the interest of kafka preserving a hurtful system of privileging masculinity. He continued: My feelings have changed: I do not think that trans men belong at two socks Wellesley. . . . Gregor! This doesnt mean that I think that all trans men should be kicked out of Wellesley or necessarily denied admission. He acknowledged he didnt know how Wellesley could best address the trans question, but urged fellow transmasculine classmates to two socks start talking, and thinking critically, about the space that we are given and occupying, and the space that we are taking from women. The reactions were swift and strong. Gregor! A lot of childhood mean trans people on campus felt emotionally unsafe, recalled Timothy, a sophomore that year. A place that seemed welcoming suddenly wasnt. The difficulty was that because it was a trans person saying it, people who dont have enough of an understanding to gregor kafka appreciate the nuance of this can say, Well, even a trans person says there shouldnt be trans people at Wellesley, so its O.K. for me to what does think the same thing, too. Students and alums queer and straight, trans and gregor, not weighed in, sometimes in agreement but other times in anger. What Does! Some accused the blogger of speaking on behalf of women as if they were unable to speak for gregor themselves. Others accused him of betraying transmasculine students. Two Socks! (He declined to comment for this article.) But other students, including several transmasculine ones, were glad he had the courage to start a public discussion about Wellesleys deeply conflicted identity. Its a very important conversation to have, Eli said. Why cant we have this conversation without feeling hurt or hated? In some ways, students are already having that conversation, though perhaps indirectly.

Timothy ended up easily winning his seat on the student government last spring, capturing two-thirds of the votes. Given that 85 percent of the gregor, student body cast ballots in that race, his victory suggests most students think that transmasculine students and transmasculine leaders belong at Wellesley. Another difficult conversation about trans students touches on the disproportionate attention they receive on campus. The female-identified students somehow place more value on those students, said Rose Layton, a lesbian who said she views trans students as competitors in two socks, the campus dating scene. They flirt with them, hook up with them. Gregor! And its not just the does childhood mean, hetero women, but even people in the queer community. The trans men are always getting this extra bit of acknowledgment.

Even though were in gregor, a womens college, the fact is men and masculinity get more attention and more value in this social dynamic than women do. Jesse Austin noticed the paradox when he returned to creative essay campus with a mans build and full swath of beard stubble after nearly two years on gregor kafka, testosterone. Air Asia Review! That was the gregor kafka, first time in my life I was popular! People were clamoring to creative essay date me. Trans bodies are seen as an in-between option, Timothy said. So no matter your sexuality, a trans person becomes safe to flirt with, to explore with. But its not really the person youre interested in, its the novelty. For lesbians, theres the gregor kafka, safety of air asia review I may be attracted to this person, but theyre really a woman, so Im not actually bi or straight. And for gregor kafka straight people, its I may be attracted to a womans body, but hes a male, so Im not really lesbian or bi. Kaden Mohamed said he felt downright objectified when he returned from summer break last year, after five months of creative essay testosterone had lowered his voice, defined his arm muscles and reshaped his torso. It was attention that he had never experienced before he transitioned.

But as his body changed, students he didnt even know would run their hands over his biceps. Gregor! Once at air asia review the school pub, an intoxicated Wellesley woman even grabbed his crotch and that of another trans man. Its this very bizarre reversal of what happens in the real world, Kaden said. In the gregor kafka, real world, its women who get fetishized, catcalled, sexually harassed, grabbed. At Wellesley, its trans men who do. If I were to two socks go up to someone I just met and touch her body, Id get grief from the entire Wellesley community, because theyd say its assault and gregor kafka, it is. But for some reason, when its done to trans men here, it doesnt get read the same way. Its like a free pass, that suddenly its O.K. to talk about or touch someones body as long as theyre not a woman. While trans men are allowed at most womens colleges if they identify as female when applying, trans women people raised male who go on to identify as women have found it nearly impossible to get through the campus gates. Arguably, a trans womans identity is more compatible with a womens college than a trans mans is. Creative Essay! But most womens colleges require that all of an applicants documentation indicate the candidate is female. Thats a high bar for gregor a 17- or 18-year-old born and raised male, given that so few come out as trans in high school. (Admissions policies at private undergraduate schools are exempt from Title IX, which bans gender discrimination at gauss weapons schools receiving federal funds.) Two years ago, Calliope Wong, a high-school trans woman from kafka Connecticut, applied to Smith College, but her application was returned because her federal aid form indicated she was male.

She posted the rejection letter online, catalyzing a storm on the Internet and student rallies at Smith. Smith eventually agreed to require that the applicant be referred to as female only in the transcript and recommendation letters, but not on financial-aid documents; by then, however, Wong had decided to attend the University of Connecticut. For its part, Wellesley has never admitted a trans woman, at least not knowingly. Many Wellesley students, including some who are uncomfortable having trans men on campus, say that academically eligible trans women should be admitted, regardless of the gender on their application documents. Others are wary of opening Wellesleys doors too quickly including one of Wellesleys trans men, who asked not to be named because he knew how unpopular his stance would be. He said that Wellesley should accept only trans women who have begun sex-changing medical treatment or have legally changed their names or sex on their drivers licenses or birth certificates. I know thats a lot to air asia review ask of an 18-year-old just applying to college, he said, but at the same time, Wellesley needs to maintain its integrity as a safe space for women. What if someone who is male-bodied comes here genuinely identified as female, and then decides after a year or two that they identify as male and wants to stay at Wellesley? Hows that different from admitting a biological male who identifies as a man? Trans men are a different case; we were raised female, we know what its like to be treated as females and we have been discriminated against as females. We get what life has been like for women. In May, Mills College became the gregor kafka, first womens college to broaden its admissions policy to include self-identified trans women, even those who havent legally or medically transitioned and even if their transcripts or recommendation letters refer to them as male.

The new policy, which begins by affirming Millss commitment to remaining a womens college, also welcomes biological females who identify anywhere on air asia review, the gender spectrum, as long as they havent become legally male. The change grew out of two years of study by a committee of faculty and gregor, staff, which noted that Mills has always fought gender-based oppression and concluded, Trans inclusiveness represents not an erasure but an on Terrorism and Its Effects Essay updating of this mission. Mills also aims to educate students, staff and gregor kafka, faculty members to be more trans inclusive, said Brian ORourke, who oversees enrollment at air asia review the college and was the presidents liaison to kafka the committee. I asked ORourke if that included reducing the focus on President and Its Essay, women in the classroom. I honestly dont know, he said. We had a national speaker on trans issues join us on campus about a year ago, and one of the kafka, things she suggested is Bush Declare on Terrorism Effects that we stop referring to Mills as a womens college, because that concept is exclusionary. Kafka! In the two socks, auditorium, there was an audible gasp. Gregor Kafka! Weve had a lot of conversations about two socks how to stress womens leadership and womens empowerment and at the same time, include people who may not identify as women. The answer is: We dont know yet.

Last month, Mount Holyoke College announced a more far-reaching policy: It would admit all academically qualified students regardless of gregor kafka their anatomy or self-proclaimed gender, except for those biologically male at birth who still identify as male. Childhood Mean! In a list that reflects just how much traditional notions of gender have been upended, Mount Holyoke said eligible candidates now include anyone born biologically female, whether identified as woman, man, neither or other and anyone born biologically male who identifies as a woman or other. The school president, Lynn Pasquerella, said she and her officers made the kafka, decision after concluding it was an issue of civil rights. But Pasquerella said accommodations for Declare on Terrorism and Its Effects Essay trans students will not include changing the schools mission. Kafka! Were first and foremost committed to being a womens college, she told me. Does Childhood Mean! Im not going to gregor stop using the language of sisterhood. She mentioned she taught a class in air asia review, critical race theory two years ago and told her students, When I use the kafka, term sisterhood, Im using it in a way that acknowledges the fact that not everybody here identifies as a woman. It is a rhetorical device . What Childhood Mean! . Gregor! . Essay! , but it is not intended to gregor kafka exclude anybody. I said her explanation seemed like the one for using he as a generic pronoun for a male or female. She offered a different analogy, noting the parallel between womens colleges and historically black colleges and two socks, universities. Kafka! Isnt it still legitimate to speak of being a community of color even if you have half a dozen students who arent individuals of color? she asked. The same might be said about womens colleges. Our mission was built upon education for gauss weapons women, and while we recognize that not everyone identifies this way, this is who we are and how we talk about things.

Meanwhile, Wellesley continues to struggle with its own identity. In August, Debra DeMeis, the gregor, dean of air asia review students, told me the administration had not yet worked out kafka, how to two socks be a womens college at a time when gender is no longer considered binary. President H. Kim Bottomly and Jennifer C. Desjarlais, the gregor, dean of Monarchy admissions, declined to talk to me. But a few days after Mount Holyokes announcement, Bottomly released a statement saying that Wellesley would begin to kafka think about how to address the Bush Declare on Terrorism and Its Essay, trans question. On the last Friday in May, some 5,000 parents, alumnae and soon-to-be graduates streamed onto the rolling field near Severance Hall, named after Elisabeth Severance, a generous 1887 alumna. Gregor! It was a gorgeous, temperate morning for Wellesleys 136th annual commencement, and once the gauss weapons, last baccalaureate degree was conferred, the audience was asked to stand. As is the gregor kafka, schools tradition, two graduates led an uplifting rendition of gauss weapons America, the Beautiful. The lyrics, for those who needed them, were printed in the commencement program, including the chorus: And crown thy good, with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea!

Those words were penned by Katharine Lee Bates, an 1880 graduate of Wellesley who defied the expectations of her gender, and not just by gregor kafka becoming a professor, published author and gauss weapons, famous poet. A pastors daughter, she never married, living instead for kafka 25 years with Katharine Coman, founder of air asia review Wellesleys economics department, with whom she was deeply in gregor, love. When a colleague described free-flying spinsters as a fringe on gauss weapons, the garment of life, Bates, then 53, answered: I always thought the fringe had the best of it. As parents, professors and graduates joined in the singing of Batess most famous poem, many felt an intense pride in their connection to the graduates and this remarkable college, which has sent forth so many women who leave impressive marks on the world. As the gregor, hundreds of voices rounded the curve on air asia review, And crown thy good with . . . , the gregor kafka, unknowing parents continued to brotherhood, the word that was always supposed to creative essay stand in for women too, but never really did. Gregor Kafka! Wellesley women long ago learned that words matter, and for decades, this has been the President Bush Declare on Terrorism and Its, point in the song when their harmonious choral singing abruptly becomes a bellow as they belt out sisterhood, drowning out the word that long excluded them and replacing it with a demand for recognition. Its one of the gregor, most powerful moments of gauss weapons commencement, followed every year by cheers, applause and tears, evoked by gregor kafka the rush of solidarity with women throughout time, and the thrill of claiming in one of the nations most famous songs that women matter even if the Essay, world theyre about to enter doesnt always agree. In the last few years, a handful of graduates have changed that word once again, having decided that sisterhood, no matter how well intended, is exclusionary, and so they instead call out siblinghood. A few trans men find even that insufficient, and in that instant, they roar the word that represents them best: brotherhood, not as a sexist stand-in for all humankind, but as an appeal from a tiny minority struggling to be acknowledged. In truth, its difficult to distinguish in the cacophony each of the words shouted atop one another.

What is gregor kafka clear is that whatever word each person is hollering is President Declare on Terrorism Essay immensely significant as a proclamation of gregor existence, even if its hard to make out does childhood, what anyone else is saying. Ruth Padawer is kafka a contributing writer for the magazine and teaches at air asia review the Columbia School of gregor Journalism. I listened to only female singers all summer. Heres what I learned. Six writers on their favorite cultural experiences of 2017.

After years as the industrys top African-American talent agent, Charles D. King is building an audacious new production company with a vision for bringing long-neglected stories to the screen.

Buy Argumentative Essay | Purchase with 25% Discount - GitHub - weftio/gregor: Clojure bindings for Kafka 0 9+ - Regent University

Nursing Writing Services - Custom nursing papers including essays - The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka - Franz Kafka Online - Auburn University

Advice for Students on Topics for the New Common App Essays. College advisor Alice Kleeman joins us today in our ongoing series on the changes to gregor, the Common Application with some excellent guidance for students and how to think about the new essay prompts and air asia review an entertaining look back on some of the kafka, essays that have been favorites in air asia review, her twenty years advising students. The five prompts that will appear on the new Common Application should allow for nearly any topic you might choose. Below are some suggestions for gregor kafka, academic, extracurricular, and personal topics that might fit neatly into a response for each prompt. Gauss Weapons. Of course, these are just suggestions, designed to jumpstart your thinking, provide a gentle nudge if you feel stumped, and to help you decide which prompt might provide the best opportunity for you to show the admission office who you are.

Your response to any college-essay prompt should be entirely personal and gregor one that only gauss weapons, you could write; these examples are just to get your essay juices flowing! Some students have a background or story that is so central to their identity that they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story. background, story, identity, incomplete without Have you moved from kafka, one school to air asia review, another in gregor kafka, order to gauss weapons, pursue greater academic opportunities? Has your pursuit of gregor kafka academics been influenced by creative essay, your parents lack of formal education? Is your dedication to a particular academic area shaped by your life experiences (for example, has your interest in kafka, medicine stemmed from creative essay, growing up with a sibling with chronic illness?)? Is your identity entirely tied up in the music youve been composing and playing since you were five? Has your ethnic background led you to participate deeply and fully in the dance, spiritual, or culinary traditions of your culture? Do you spend your free time participating in activities through a cultural organization related to your family background? Do you come from gregor, a bicultural family? Who are you today that you would not be without those different influences? Have you grown up in a family that has been challenged by poverty, illness, or other obstacles? How has this influenced your identity? Have your extended familys values been transmitted to you in a unique and gauss weapons particularly powerful way over the years?

Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and gregor kafka what lessons did you learn? incident, failure, effect on you, lessons learned If you choose this prompt, after describing the failure, be sure to show the positive changes that emerged from the situation! Did you challenge yourself in two socks, an academic area that is not usually your forte, and find that it didnt go the way you hoped it might? Did you seek a summer internship in an academic area you thought youd like to explore more deeply, and find that you werent engaged in the way you wished? Have you submitted your writing, art, or lab results to kafka, a professional journal for publication, and received your first rejection letter? Or have you received what seemed to be negative feedback from two socks, a teacher and had to gregor, approach the subject in a new way? Did you believe that the serious injury you experienced in your sophomore year would derail your athletic career? Or did you fail to air asia review, make the team in your sport of choice? Did you dream of continuing your horseback riding or sailing when your family moved, but find there were no opportunities available or your parents could no longer cover the costs? Did it seem like a great idea for you to follow in the footsteps of an older sibling and participate in gregor, his or her activities of Bush Declare choice, but then learn it didnt work out so well for gregor kafka, you? Did you challenge yourself to a resolution, goal, or personal promise, and find you werent able to stick with it? Did you make an effort to gauss weapons, reach out to people you hoped would become your friends, only to find they didnt welcome you? Have you ever taken a close look at kafka your character traits and personal qualities and hoped to Essay Sentimental Monarchy, make fundamental changes, but then realized those traits and qualities were inextricably tied to who you are? Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the kafka, same decision again? challenged, belief or idea, prompted, same decision Did you decide to offer a different-from-the-accepted and possibly unpopular perspective in your English or history class?

Or have you ever attempted to do some ethical consciousness raising with your classmates? Was there a school rule or policy relating to your academic path through your high school that you challenged, because you believed it did not serve you or others well? Have you pursued an academic interest that is not generally followed by people of creative essay your gender or background? When you learned that certain students were being bullied or excluded from an gregor, activity at what mean your school, did you tackle the inequity? Were you ever told by a coach or activity director that you would not be successful in a particular activity, yet you chose to gregor, pursue it? Have your parents felt you couldnt handle a new passion on top of your other commitments, leading you to seek ways to creative essay, manage your time so you could prove your ability to balance your busy schedule? Have you begun to kafka, question the precepts of your religious or cultural upbringing? Are you resisting the gauss weapons, pressure in your community to do it alland do it all perfectlyand instead are seeking balance in your life? Have you ever made a well-thought-out effort to convince your parents to give you more independence and freedom? Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content. Gregor. What do you do or experience there, and why is creative essay, it meaningful to you? place or environment, content, do or experience, meaningful Has a cozy corner of the gregor kafka, local bookstore or school library become your happy place? Have you made the chemistry lab your home away from home? Do you love spending time in a place where another language is President on Terrorism and Its Effects, spoken or another culture celebrated? Is the gregor kafka, badminton court, robotics workshop, or practice hall for your youth orchestra the place where you feel most in your element? Does the elementary school classroom where you perform your community service give you the gauss weapons, greatest sense of belonging? Do you feel your strongest sense of ownership at kafka work, whether its the ice-cream parlor, hardware store, or coffee shop? Is there a leafy tree in your backyard that you gravitate to when you want to creative essay, read and think? Does your family have a rickety old cabin out by the lake where you can be yourself during summer visits, or do you have a favorite hiking trail up to a bench where you can see for miles? Have you tailored your bedroom to gregor kafka, reflect your personality and suit your every need so its the one place where you can be the essential you?

Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to what childhood, adulthood within your culture, community, or family. accomplishment/event, formal/informal, transition to adulthood, culture, community, family Did you make your government and gregor economics education come alive by registering to vote on your 18 th birthday? Have you taken a class on a college campus, and lived the life of Declare on Terrorism Essay a college student during that time, or taken an internship where youve worked as an equal with a group of kafka adults? Did you become a U.S. citizen and experience studying for and taking the creative essay, test, and the ceremony that goes along with that milestone? Has your talent allowed you to participate at such a high level that your teammates, band-mates, or co-workers are all adults, and they treat you as such? Has one of your activities taken you out of your own community, so you learned to gregor, travel and cope with new situations on your own? Did you come up with the funding for your most meaningful activity on your own, so youve assumed a heightened level of adult responsibility and appreciated the activity all the more for your independence in making it happen? Does your family rely on you for air asia review, adult responsibilities such as childcare for kafka, siblings, translation, transportation, or housework? Have you taken on does childhood, financial responsibilities to help support your family? Do you come from gregor, a single-parent family where you play a role as the man/woman of the President Effects Essay, house, with all its attendant responsibilities? SOME OF MY FAVORITE COLLEGE ESSAYS. As I noted earlier, your response to any college-essay prompt should be entirely personal. But sometimes it's helpful to hear about other essays that students have submitted. Kafka. Do remember, though, that the most important thing about the Monarchy, essay is that it should be something only kafka, you could write!

Here are some of the most memorable essays I have read in over twenty years as a college advisor. You'll see that they paint a vivid and personal picture of the writer. My all-time favorite college essay was a students account of his work at the local hardware store, and what mean what it meant to gregor kafka, him to take care of peoples basic home-and-garden needs. It was simple and straightforward; I knew him well by the time I finished reading the essay. A similar topic, another students after-school job, began, Working in a library today is not for the faint of Bush Declare on Terrorism heart. Really? I cant wait to know why! An essay that began with I am amazed by what I have learned about myself from children was a superb and telling little gem about an unexpected experience with young children already feeling academic pressure. Another great essay began with, It is strange to kafka, be grateful for and Its Essay, a fractured skull. Dont you want to read on? Another student wrote about her love of kafka triangles!

Yet another focused on creative essay, the student's life-long love of reading. A lover of art history who volunteered at the Rodin Sculpture Garden began her essay, If Im not at school or at home, Im likely to be found working behind the kafka, gates of hell. A student of two socks Thai and Jewish heritage focused on his food-centric background in gregor, both cultures. Gauss Weapons. And finally, who could resist an essay (about a students family forays into intellectual curiosity and experimentation) that began, The baking sheet slides into the oven, pushed by gregor, my mothers careful handsand on it rest a dozen wadded-up balls of Kleenex, half fresh, half used. All of the above essays could fit neatly into one or another of the gauss weapons, Common App prompts! Alice Kleeman has served as the college advisor for gregor, 18 years in the College and Career Center of Menlo- Atherton High School, a public high school of 2,000 students in the San Francisco Bay Area. She also teaches each summer on the faculty of the College Boards Summer Admission Institute for Sentimental, new admission officers.

Do My Homework for Me - Math Homework Help - On Translating Kafka s The Metamorphosis | The New Yorker - North Carolina State University

Do My Essay For Me - Franz Kafka Says the Insect in The Metamorphosis Should Never Be - San Francisco State University

essay hotel ruanda The Research Paper Factory. Extra Credit Summary Response to Beauty and the Labor Market It is apparent from kafka this article that physical attractiveness plays a part in the wage earnings of Essay Monarchy Americans. While evidence is not necessarily strong because of other unknown characteristics, there is enough data to support that good looking people make more money than homely looking people and good looking people are usually placed where their looks are productive. This research supports that there should be more focus. Words: 267 - Pages: 2. findings and research in gregor kafka, favor of giving a shortened summary that they feel most readers would enjoy; However, if meant for air asia review, an academic press, Navarros article would have been presented differently and shown more in-depth results. Navarro, J. Kafka? (2009, October 28). Stealth signals: how to decode body language.Psychology Today, Retrieved from http://www.psychologytoday.com/collections/201109/the-art-body-language/the-key-understanding-body-language Simone Kuuhn, Barbara C. N. Muuller, Rick B. van Baaren, Anne Wietzker, Ap Dijksterhuis amp; Marcel Brass (2010): Why do I like you when you behave like me? Neural mechanisms mediating positive consequences of what childhood observing someone being imitated, Social Neuroscience, 5:4, 384-392.

Words: 277 - Pages: 2. A Summary of The FASBs Conceptual Framework for gregor kafka, Financial Reporting: A Critical Analysis by AAA (2007) This article critically review the two socks, Preliminary Conceptual Framework (CF) and draw a conclusion that the gregor kafka, FASB CF is Sentimental Monarchy a fundamentally flawed approach and should not be adopted in its present form. Gregor? The AAA reviews and analyzes the FASB Preliminary Conceptual Framework in nine parts and gives its comments (COM). 1) The CF cites the does, users of general purpose financial reports are present and. Words: 507 - Pages: 3. Please see the top 11 risks Marriott will face as below, a) General macro economic risk 1) 3) 1) General economic uncertainty and weak demand in the lodging and kafka, timeshare industries could continue to what does childhood impact Marriotts financial results and growth. Gregor Kafka? 2) The hospitality industries are highly competitive, which may impact Marriots ability to compete successfully with other hotel and timeshare properties for customers. 3) Currency exchange fluctuation might make Marriot very vulnerable to. Words: 395 - Pages: 2. MARKETING STRATEGY In conjunction to operate a 5 stars hotel, a marketing strategy is a compulsory element toward the creative essay, growth of the business. In our hotel namely The Venetian Sphere, a marketing strategy becomes an important part in term of gaining profitability from the hotel business operation.

Basically, as a definition, marketing strategy is a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its limited resources on the greatest opportunities to increase sales and achieve a. Words: 5696 - Pages: 23. Riga Technical University Group Project The Park Turon Subject: Economics of entrepreneurship Date: 02.05.2011 The Park Turon Introduction The 4 star Park Turon hotel opened in 2009 . The newest modern 11 floor building deluxe Hotel of Tashkent, designed to delight guests with its luxurious accommodations, is seeped in the warm tradition of Indian and Uzbek hospitality combined with International standards. Kafka? Vision statement Every Room - A Home. Words: 3473 - Pages: 14. _____/15 NAME: ______________________________ Hotel Rwanda Movie Assignment Answer these questions on a separate piece of paper while watching the creative essay, movie. First, take notes while watching the movie; then, rewrite your notes into gregor kafka complete sentences that answer these questions: 1. What role did Tatiana Rusesabagina play in shaping Pauls actions?

2. Who else influenced Pauls decisions? 3. How did Pauls definition of family expand to include the community later on in. Words: 353 - Pages: 2. This essay seeks to discuss the major factors that led to intra-state conflict in Rwanda that ultimately resulted in the April 1994 genocide. My discussion will start by giving a historical background to Bush Effects Essay the nature of relations that existed between the two ethnic groups during the colonial era.

It is gregor kafka during this era that seeds of two socks hate between the two ethnic groups were perpetrated. My discussion will then focus on gregor how events in Essay Sentimental, the post-colonial era unfolded resulting in the genocide activities. Words: 2009 - Pages: 9. Analyse the causes of the Rwandan genocide Genocide has been seen as one of the kafka, worst moral crimes in the world. In this essay I will be analysing the gauss weapons, causes of the Rwandan genocide by taking into account factors such as the history of Rwanda, the environmental, cultural, political and the role of the media and how they contributed to the mass killings of the Rwandan population. Raphael Lemkin has defined genocide as the destruction of a nation or of an ethnic group. Moreover the United. Words: 1462 - Pages: 6.

HAMPTON INN: THE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 1. The philosophy behind the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is to have the gregor, guests act as quality-assurance inspectors by identifying quality deficiencies and reporting them to hotel employees. I do think that this is air asia review a good way to improve service quality; however, I am not sure that it is the best way. While it may seem to consumers that employees will try harder to satisfy them, if employees are empowered to refund a customers money, they do not. Words: 417 - Pages: 2. Society: Through the kafka, View of Many People African-Americans, Whites, Asians, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, and etcThey are all classified as ethnicities, that are judged every day in some shape or form. From day one to now Ive learned more through the class of Black World Studies taught by creative essay, Professor Coates. Kafka? Coates gave me the intelligent insight on how Africans-Americans were able to succeed through the tough times of learning even when they could die from learning how to creative essay read. It was a.

Words: 6277 - Pages: 26. PUBLICIZING KIDS THINGS amp; STUFF Introduction Businesses geared to providing products and services for infants, children, and teenagers are experiencing a boom not seen since the early 1990s. This growth market provides tremendous earnings potential for kafka, small businesses. Does? It is gregor important to note that there is a preponderance of clothing stores in the area that target the same audience, all of what does childhood mean which have achieved some level of success. As Kids Things amp; Stuff inventory complements but. Words: 486 - Pages: 2. The Role of the 1990-1993 Civil War as a Precursor to the 1994 Rwandan Genocide Nora Aly Student #10025622 Poli470 Words: 3,451 Introduction: Background of Rwanda Ethnic distinctions and kafka, fragmentations, whether actual or perceived have proved to be the Essay Monarchy, causes of several genocides throughout history; in kafka, the case of the Rwandan genocide, this was no exception.

The Twa, the Hutu and the Tutsi were and continue to be the gauss weapons, groups of people constituting Rwanda (Pearn J, 203). Tensions and. Words: 3707 - Pages: 15. Rwanda, assignment 2 Rwanda#x27;s history is marked by gregor, hunger, violence and war, and not least the lack of democracy. Gauss Weapons? Most of us associate Rwanda with the genocide in 1994. Gregor? It will long be remembered for the international community#x27;s inability to intervene.

Around a million people were killed in the most brutal ways. Creative Essay? Then and today people still live side by side with the families of the killers. How can a country stand up again and gregor, experience the gauss weapons, peace and reconciliation? The genocide started 7. Words: 754 - Pages: 4. Critical Analysis of kafka Darwins Nightmare vs Hotel Rwanda as Development Education Tools in Irish Classroom Settings.

Critical Analysis of air asia review Darwins Nightmare Vs Hotel Rwanda as development education tools in Irish classroom settings. The world we live in gregor kafka, is ever changing, with technology at everyones finger tips how can we keep one step ahead in our classrooms to gauss weapons engage our pupils in gregor kafka, development issues that were once only found in air asia review, print texts. Our pupils live in kafka, a media age, where technology is built into their lives, the days of waiting for a weekly magazine for the latest news has all but died with a. Words: 1702 - Pages: 7. Rwanda signed a peace treaty with the Tutsi, making these same projecting and Essay Sentimental Monarchy, planning the most sensible way to end this president, then this fact Hutu decided to create fear and terror among the people making most exterminate the Tutsi population. In this one, it tells the story of a man (Paul Rusesabagina) of Hutu origin, which was in charge of the administration of the gregor, Hotel Des Mille Collines (the owners of this were of origin Belgium), where the same has to President and Its Effects Essay take charge of the hotel and. Words: 2183 - Pages: 9.

Tourism 2012 No.9 OCTOBER 2012 VISITOR STATISTICS SEPTEMBER 2012 SUMMARY VISITOR ARRIVALS STATISTICS SEPTEMBER 2012 Tables 1. Gregor Kafka? 2. 3. What Childhood Mean? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Visitors and cruise ship passengers, 2002 - 2012 Visitor arrivals and gregor, average length of stay, 2006 - 2012 Visitor arrivals by purpose of two socks visit, 2009 - 2012 Visitor arrivals by gregor kafka, country of residence and month, 2012 Visitor departures: distribution of length of stay, 2003 - 2012 Visitor arrivals by mode of transport, 2011 - 2012 Visitors. Words: 9893 - Pages: 40. The Rwanda Genocide Xenophobia, the hatred or fear of President Bush Declare on Terrorism Effects Essay certain targeted outsiders, is gregor kafka one of the childhood, most destructive group phenomena in human history. Various incidents in our collective past portray how xenophobia has negatively impacted the lives of gregor kafka so many people.

One of the Bush Declare on Terrorism Effects Essay, most outright and gregor, horrific displays of this destructive force was seen in the German treatment of the Jewish race before and during the two socks, Second World War. These events were part of the gregor kafka, holocaust, associated with the. Words: 2222 - Pages: 9. BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management The Bachelor of creative essay Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM) program is geared towards equipping students with the necessary knowledge, skills and kafka, attitude to Sentimental Monarchy provide quality service in the hospitality industry. The program contains subjects that will address the needs of different sectors in the hospitality industry, such as culinary, front office, tourism, resort and hotel operations.

Its primary concentration is on the development of practical. Words: 414 - Pages: 2. requires taking the exam has to gregor kafka prepare him/her of this because if they do not, they wouldnt be able to practice their courses. Bush Effects Essay? If Hotel and restaurant Management will be one of the courses who have to gregor kafka take this exam, then the universities will have to creative essay take immediate actions on how to better improve the curriculum so that many students will pass the tests. Each will thrive on the enhancement for the betterment of his clientele. The students, on gregor the other hand, will have something to ponder and. Words: 1080 - Pages: 5. SUMMARY Writing a summary means presenting the main ideas or facts in a logical and structured sequence in your own words using signposting language 1) Mention the source and the author (if it applies) The article/ video was originally published in. Does Mean? It is gregor kafka written by. The author of the Sentimental, article is.

The article comes from the website 2) State the main question or problem the gregor kafka, article deals with The article/ video is gauss weapons devoted to gregor the question of mean . The article/ video deals. Words: 262 - Pages: 2. SUMMARY ON PAPER: REDUCING GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS THROUGH OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT This paper explains how organisations, be it big or small, can reduce their carbon footprint and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by trying to gregor develop and nurture zero emission supply chains.The author says that emission reduction and creative essay, profitability are not mutually exclusive and can be implemented regardless of the scale of the organisation. The author has taken two examples, Walmart, and ZETA. Words: 430 - Pages: 2. Term Paper (15 marks) October 28th, 2013 Students are required to pick a disaster that has happened in the recent past from a local, national, regional or international level such as Tana River Clashes, Rwanda Genocide, Hurricane Katrina, 2007-2008 Post Election Violence, or Oil Spill in the Gulf Coast etc. Kafka? Students should give a background of the disaster to include when, where, how, and why it happened. How did the Sentimental, authorities handle the disaster, what impact did it cause to the. Words: 601 - Pages: 3. at the business environment through the institutions that the government has put in place, as a way of gregor kafka encouraging investors. The country of choice for this case is Essay Monarchy Rwanda, due to the steps it has made to make investments in business to gregor kafka be friendlier. The country was not so long ago faced with a major challenge, where it was rocked with one of the two socks, biggest crisis reported in the recent times, in form of genocide.

The country has made major steps in ensuring that the business community. Words: 1872 - Pages: 8. Bonita Robinson October 24, 2013 English 102 11:00 11:50 Professor: Adam Fisher Hotel Rwanda Movie Review Hotel Rwanda is gregor kafka a harsh drama based on a true story that addresses the genocide in Rwanda in the early mid to nineties. Generations of European conquest by the Belgians, resulted in the establishment of air asia review two social classes: the Hutu and Tutsi. For the majority of the movie, the minority Tutsi ruled and oppressed the Hutu, but as the level of kafka power reversed, the Hutu, who were in. Words: 304 - Pages: 2. | |Lost in Translation | |Murderball | |Once Were Warriors | |Slumdog Millionaire | |The Kite Runner | |Thirteen | [pic] Name Date Name of Movie: hotel rwanda Hotel Rwanda is air asia review a true story about a one. Words: 764 - Pages: 4.

Executive Summary On November 26, 2008, Indian City Mumbai was attacked by kafka, a group of ten armed terrorists. Does Mean? They divided into sub-groups and attacked a dozen locations in Mumbai including luxury hotels, hospital, railway station, restaurant, and a Jewish centre and killed as many as 159 people, both Indians and foreigners, and gravely wounded more than 200. The assault, known as 26/11, shocked the nation and exposed the gregor, countrys vulnerability to terrorism yet again. The Tajs burning domes. Words: 841 - Pages: 4. Victoria Kurilov Summary Package Professor Fales The Best, The Worst, The Wackiest During my interview with Nadia Vasilevsky, I came across an article that goes back before year 1995. The Best, The Worst, The WackiestAnd The End. It was an article from the Washington Post, my grandfather, has written it. It goes back in time and describes all the different circumstances in Russia. More like a news blog of creative essay current time. My grandmother gave it to me and let me read it. Words: 420 - Pages: 2.

International Foreign Policy Nineteen forty-five was thought to be a turning point as the Second World War came to a close. In addition, over gregor kafka, fifty-one countries committed themselves to maintaining international peace across the globe, all with the hope of preventing future genocide. Almost forty-seven years after taking this pledge, the world turned their backs on the country of Rwanda, while Hutu extremists slaughtered almost a million Tutsis. George and Keir Pearson wrote the movie Hotel. Words: 914 - Pages: 4. Ethnic Conflict in Emerging Democracies Rwanda Sri Lanka SOC300036VAO16*1114*001 Sociology of Developing Countries Instructor: Professor CERTIFICATION OF AUTHORSHIP: I certify that I am the author of this paper and that any assistance received in two socks, its presentation is acknowledged and disclosed in the paper (at the end). I have also cited any sources from which I used data, ideas, or words, either quoted directly or paraphrased. I also certify that this paper.

Words: 1993 - Pages: 8. HOTEL RWANDA HISTORY QUESTIONS Use history handouts given internet research ( short answer questions) 1. What is a culture of impunity and how does it relate to the rule of law? 2. Could the Rwandan genocide have been stopped? 3. Who is to blame for the Rwandan genocide of gregor kafka 1994? 4. Both the citizen who killed his Tutsi neighbour with a machete and the government leader who convinced his people to do the killing but did not kill anyone himself are criminals. Who commits. Words: 801 - Pages: 4. Rwanda, as many other poor countries, is rich in Essay Monarchy, human and natural resources. Although it is assumed that this is a blessing for Rwanda, the income generated from the exploitation of natural resources has created several problems which are as follows. A statement from the gregor, Africa Progress Panel (APP) reads that they can either invest their natural resource revenue in people to two socks generate jobs and opportunities for millions in gregor kafka, present and future generations or they can squander this opportunity.

Words: 1559 - Pages: 7. Final Project: Crisis in two socks, Rwanda Rhonda K. Dasher Walden University FPSY6740-01 Dr. Tracy Mallett November 17, 2013 Abstract The following review is gregor based on the 1994 genocide which occurred in the small sovereign state of Rwanda, with a specific concentration on the rape victims and the consequences of the attacks. The review will describe the crisis intervention approach as well as any legal, ethical, or multicultural considerations concerning the crisis. Followed by an assessment. Words: 3578 - Pages: 15. One hundred days of internal war in Rwanda has become one of the brutal massacres in the history of human kind. More than five hundred thousand people died in this injustice religious war where Tutsi people were exploited brutally throughout the whole country by Hutu people( Des et al, 1994 ). When we examine the issue to two socks find the potential stimuli that trigger the war, we cannot deny the fact that the lack of religious tolerance was the kafka, main cause to creative essay fuel this massive killing.

It can be. Words: 723 - Pages: 3. Chapter 1: Introduction to Hotel Management Founders of the kafka, Hotel Industry E.M. Statler: build wood structure that would contain 2084 rooms ad accommodate 5000 guests. It was a temporary structure, and it appeared substantial with a thin layer of creative essay plaster.

Sold his hotels to Hilton in 1901. (1887-1979) Conrad Hilton: in 1946 he formed the Hilton Hotels Corporation and in 1948 the Hilton International Company (more than 125 hotels). With the purchase of the gregor, Statler chain in creative essay, 1954, Hilton. Words: 540 - Pages: 3. Bikes to Rwanda: A Story of kafka Prosperity XXX XXX ETH/316 November 26, 2012 XXX XXX Bikes to Rwanda: A Story of gauss weapons Prosperity Stumptown Coffee Roasters is a small coffee roaster in Portland, Oregon that buys its fair trade coffee from co-ops around the world, including the Karaba Co-op from Rwanda, Africa. During a meeting Stumptown asked the kafka, Karaba what they needed. Creative Essay? One of the answers was bikes to help transport the coffee from the hills to the processing centers. Thus, the Bikes to. Words: 885 - Pages: 4. Kindria Cheatum 12/26/2014 Sociology 201 Winter 2014 Staking Out a Place in kafka, a House Divided Summary The article is basically about how divorce affects children home lifestyle changes and their transition into different home. In the article it describes the living arrangement of Courtney Seale who lives with her mother for gauss weapons, two weeks, then with her father for another two weeks. Because her parents are divorce and as stated in the article by Courtney #x27;#x27;It#x27;s like going away on vacation for two.

Words: 327 - Pages: 2. Hotel Rwanda Haobo Yang Hotel Rwanda is gregor kafka casted and inspired by a real story. This story is does childhood mean based on Paul Rusesabagina, who is a Hutu married to a Tutsi during the genocide that occurred in Rwanda 1994. Gregor Kafka? Tutsi was being called as cockroaches in two socks, the radio and they were being exterminated just like cockroaches. Not only his wife was in danger, but also his children and family, as a result of gregor kafka that, they were looking to Rusesabagina to Essay Monarchy do something because from their perspective nothing but. Words: 592 - Pages: 3. Summary and response essay Subways slogan and advertisements suggest to gregor eat their fresh food.

However, what the advertisements don#x27;t say is if the food is even fresh or healthy, which we just tend to predict it is. Therefore, Subway uses propaganda in order to lure people to eat their so called fresh food. Indeed, propaganda is widely used by various companies in creative essay, order to sell their products with different brainwashing techniques. In the essay, Propaganda Techniques in gregor kafka, Todays. Words: 541 - Pages: 3. HOTEL RWANDA RWANDA GENOCIDE AND ITS CONSEQUENCES IN CONGO By GRADI MUYEMBI KAYEMBE Fall 2014 Preface Our century has been portrayed by many issues that are not example for the next generation, but this is not the reason why we should cut off the history to two socks the next generation. The reason why I decided to write about this topic is to share with you about what really happen and what is happening in Africa that people in the USA don#x27;t know. I signed for this class because I thought that.

Words: 3646 - Pages: 15. Brief Description of the Organisation The Luxury Hotel Group [pic] [pic] [pic] The Luxury Hotel Group The Luxury Hotel Group started business with two small boutique style hotels in gregor kafka, Melbourne, Australia. The group is gauss weapons owned and financed by a large consortium of international business experts and gregor, several large investment companies. It is in a strong financial position for expansion. Gauss Weapons? Over a period of 15 years it has grown to now comprise a chain of gregor 20 hotels across 5 different.

Words: 1781 - Pages: 8. The United Nations, defines genocide as Acts committed with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial or religious group. In Rwanda, 1994 around one million Tutsi and Hutu opposition members were slaughtered by the extremist Hutu government the Hutus; the Essay Sentimental, majority ethnic group in Rwanda. Their aim was to exterminate the minority of kafka Tutsis, whom comprised about 25% of creative essay Rwandas population, and thus makes it one of the 3 genocides of the 20th century. In order to discuss the Rwandan. Words: 853 - Pages: 4.

Leslie Lim AB in Communication Hotel Rwanda Des Mille Collins Hotel, where Paul Rusesabagina work as a hotel manager. He is a Hutu who doesnt support the kafka, Hutu violence and rebellion against Tutsi. Paul bribes military men with money and alcohol so he and his Tutsi family and also the refugees will be protected. Gauss Weapons? As days past, many refugees still going to the hotel to protect themselves from Hutus. Some of them that arrive are children from orphanage. In this, we can see how a good person. Words: 430 - Pages: 2. ________________________________________________________ Introduction 3 Executive summary 4 Marketing 8 Foundations product mix 8 Market analysis 10 Marketing goals 11 Pricing strategy 12 Operations 12 Advertising and promotion 15 SWOT analysis 16 The organizational structure 18 Management and kafka, personnel 18 Administrative organization 19 Construction Bid Education/Skills Training/Internships 20 20 2 Introduction Business description Foundations Hotel.

Words: 4575 - Pages: 19. SUMMARY TEAM A University of Phoenix CJA 484 Dwayne Carr May 4, 2015 SUMMARY What did you find that was really useful, or that challenged your thinking? During this weeks reading and what does, research in gregor, class I found it profoundly difficult to does completely comprehend the fiscal demands part of correctional institutions as my concentration is on human services not finance. However, keeping fiscal budget demand in mind when implementing policy can be important as the world does revolve. Words: 532 - Pages: 3.

Summary 1. A summary is a clear concise orderly retelling of the contents of a text and is ordinarily about 1/3 or 1/4 as long as the kafka, original. To make a summary you should: a) write out clearly in Monarchy, your own words the main points of the text, subordinating or eliminating minor points; b) preserve the proportion of the original; c) change direct narration to indirect, use words instead of word combinations and word combinations instead of sentences; d) omit figures of speech, repetitions. Words: 455 - Pages: 2. seek 2 select 2 sequence 3 series 4 sex 3 shift 3 significant 1 similar 1 simulate 7 site 2 so-called 10 sole 7 somewhat 7 source 1 specific 1 specify 3 sphere 9 stable 5 statistic 4 status 4 straightforward 10 strategy 2 stress 4 structure 1 style 5 submit 7 subordinate 9 subsequent 4 subsidy 6 substitute 5 successor 7 sufficient 3 sum 4 summary 4 supplement 9 survey 2 survive 7 suspend 9 sustain 5. Words: 1212 - Pages: 5. Company Background Rangkian Hotel Seri Malaysia(RHSM) was established in April 1994 to manage a simple cost hotel chain in gregor kafka, the country. The company has a paid up capital of gauss weapons RM131.34 million. A total of RM118.93 million (90.6%) of the share capital is gregor owned by the Federal Government through the Minister of Finance (Incorporated).

The other shareholders are the State where the Hotel Seri Malaysia. President Essay? To safeguard the interests of the Federal Government and the State Government, RHSM is. Words: 635 - Pages: 3. Craig Cannon History 0874 Prof. Gregor Kafka? David Guba 12/2/13 Final Essay Question The nation of Rwanda has a long and troubled history. Gauss Weapons? It can be considered an experiment of colonization, a slave state to European nations, and even an inferior population living under another nations law. Kafka? Germany and Belgium left their roots in Rwanda and Burundi, another nation developed after the two socks, independence the Hutus and Tutsis won in 1962. The well-known genocide of Rwanda that began in 1994 erupted for many.

Words: 1627 - Pages: 7. Jestan Sands 4279165 MEMORANDUM Date: February 5, 2016 To: Lisa Smith, General Manager From: Jestan Sands, Assistant General Manager Subject: The 5 Diamond Effect; Importance of hotel Rating system Thank you for your request on the 5 diamond system and what it would take to kafka upgrade vs. the effectiveness to our international market. This report will include the Essay Sentimental Monarchy, following information: Star vs Diamond : The Diamond Rating Defined Importance of Five Diamond and.

Essay and Resume: Need Buy Essay always ready to work for you! - The Metamorphosis - Shmoop - University of West Georgia

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need - The Metamorphosis - Shmoop - Pepperdine University

Duke Fuqua MBA Essay Tips #038; Deadlines. Leadership, teamwork, ethics, and a global approach to business are essential elements of the kafka Duke Fuqua MBA, which is why youll need to make sure you express your passion for these ideals in your application essays. Impress the Fuqua adcom by positioning yourself as an innovative leader and team player, as someone who can see the big picture, work collaboratively, and shape global business. My tips are in blue below. Three short answer questions and two essays are required from Sentimental all applicants. Responses should use 1.5 line spacing and a font size no smaller than 10-point. Do not copy the essay question in the document you upload with your application. Respond fully and concisely.

Length requirements vary by question, and gregor kafka are detailed below. Responses must be completed before submitting your application. Prepare your responses carefully. The Admissions Committee considers your answers important in the selection process. All essays are scanned using plagiarism detection software. Expressing your ideas by using verbiage from two socks existing sources, including other applicants essays or materials, without properly crediting those sources constitutes an act of plagiarism. Plagiarism is gregor kafka considered a cheating violation within the Honor Code and will result in an application denial. Note: if you have worked with a consultant to complete your application materials, please ensure that the honor code policy is discussed and he/she will not share your essays with other potential applicants. Instructions: Answer all 3 of the air asia review following questions. Gregor. For each question, respond in 500 characters only (the equivalent of about 100 words) . 1. What are your short-term goals, post-MBA? State what you see yourself doing immediately after you earn your MBA in terms of function and industry.

If location or geography are important to your goal, include them. If you know the type of companies you would like to gauss weapons, work for, you can include that information too, but dont say you want to work for Company X, unless Company X is sponsoring you. Without sponsorship, a Company X answer is kafka probably too narrow, but saying you would like to work for a firm like Company X would work. 2. What are your long-term goals? Your long term goals should flow logically from your short-term goals. They can be fuzzier both in terms of creative essay direction and timing.

But you should have them. They can, but dont have to, include larger aspirations and present a broader perspective on where you are headed. But please dont go so general as to say something like I aspire to be a good person or I strive to leave a lasting impact on my community. Nice sentiments, but way too vague. 3. Life is full of uncertainties, and plans and circumstances can change. As a result, navigating a career requires you to be adaptable.

Should the short-term goals that you provided above not materialize what alternative directions have you considered? Whats your Plan B? If you cant get a job at gregor kafka a leading strategy consulting firm your first choice what do you want to do? If Plan A is investment banking, whats Plan B? First Required Essay: 25 Random Things About Yourself. Instructions: Present your response in list form, numbered 1 to 25.

Some points may be only creative essay a few words, while others may be longer. Your complete list should not exceed 2 pages. The Team Fuqua spirit and gregor kafka community is one of the things that sets The Duke MBA experience apart, and it is a concept that extends beyond the creative essay student body to gregor, include faculty, staff, and Bush on Terrorism and Its Effects administration. When a new person joins the Admissions team, we ask that person to share with everyone in gregor, the office a list of 25 Random Things About Yourself. As an what does, Admissions team, we already know the new hires professional and academic background, so learning these 25 Random Things helps us get to gregor, know someones personality, background, special talents, and more. In this spirit, the Admissions Committee also wants to get to know youbeyond the professional and academic achievements listed in your resume and transcript. You can share with us important life experiences, your likes/dislikes, hobbies, achievements, fun facts, or anything that helps us understand what makes you who you are. Creative Essay. Share with us your list of 25 Random Things about YOU. Have some fun with this list. Kafka. It certainly allows a more creative approach than permitted by most essay prompts.

Note that the questions asks you to gauss weapons, go beyond the gregor professional and academic achievements listed in your resume and what does transcript. So you can list your Pez collection or perhaps your brief membership in a rock band or the gregor kafka fact that you took violin from ages 6-18 or your membership in a gospel choir or your volunteer work in a hospital, your needlepoint, your favorite recipe or photo. Gosh the list is endless. Just let it reflect you. Think of this list as an Essay Monarchy, introduction to potential friends. For more insight into this question and the motivation behind, please read Megan Overbays, the former Director of gregor kafka Admissions, advice.

Yes, its old, but I believe you will find it helpful. Sentimental. And very friendly. Instructions: Your response should be no more than 2 pages in length. Fuqua prides itself on cultivating a culture of engagement. Our students enjoy a wide range of student-led organizations that provide opportunities for leadership development and personal fulfillment, as well as an outlet for gregor contributing to two socks, society. Our student-led government, clubs, centers, and events are an integral part of the student culture and are vital to gregor kafka, providing you with a range of Monarchy experiential learning and kafka individual development experiences. Based on your understanding of the Fuqua culture, how do you see yourself engaging in and contributing to our community, outside of the classroom? Do your homework about Fuqua (and yourself) before responding to this question. Two Socks. What activities and groups appeal to gregor, you?

How do you see yourself participating? Making a difference? Then look at Dukes multi-faceted definition of Consequential Leaders. Which do you most identify with? Imagine how you would participate and sometimes lead. While you can reference similar activities in the past, keep the focus of creative essay this essay on what you would do at Fuqua. One approach to responding to this question: Address a letter to a close friend or colleague and tell her how you would contribute to this very participatory culture. That letter could morph into kafka this essay. If you feel there are circumstances of which the Admissions Committee should be aware, please explain them in childhood mean, an optional essay (such as unexplained gaps in work, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance). Do NOT upload additional essays nor additional recommendations in gregor kafka, this area of the application. The Optional Essay is intended to air asia review, provide the Admissions Committee with insight into gregor your extenuating circumstances only.

Limit your response to two pages. Why isnt your current supervisor writing your rec? Why is there a six-month gap on your resume? Why did your grades dip during the Sentimental Monarchy first semester of gregor your senior year? What are your responsibilities while working for a family business after having left a prestigious investment bank, and why did you make the change? Answering any of does childhood those questions (but not all) could be the topic of your optional essay.

***Disclaimer: Information is subject to change. Please check with individual programs to verify the gregor kafka essay questions, instructions and air asia review deadlines.*** Hi Linda. Gregor. Id appreciate your feedback on Bush Declare and Its Effects my profile and school choices. 1) I have 3 years of gregor experience as a market risk analyst at on Terrorism Essay a mid-sized commercial bank ($5 billion asset base) in Pakistan. Gregor. Promoted in my first year and spent six months as an interim head of my team, and have been in a supervisory role for two socks the last 15 months or so. 2) 760 GMAT, 49Q (75%), 45V (99%) 3) Graduated from the gregor Lahore University of Management Sciences (one of Pakistans top-ranked universities) with a BSc in Politics and Economics.

CGPA is low: 2.8, mainly due to poor freshman and sophomore years. Worked to bring it up and averaged a 3.2 over junior and senior year. Planning to address this in Monarchy, the optional essays by highlighting this upward trend as well as my solid GMAT score and the fact that my work is pretty technical in nature and requires a lot of financial modeling / statistics / programming. 4) Active soccer player and occasional volunteer coach. Minor community/volunteer work here and there, nothing really big. 5) Want to work in gregor, consulting post-MBA, with a focus on analytics.

Looking for a role where I can leverage my technical ability in a more dynamic, directly client-focused setting. I am also applying to MIT Sloan, Tepper, Darden, Anderson, Owen, Marshall and Mendoza. Hi Linda. Id appreciate your feedback on my profile and school choices. 1) I have 3 years of experience as a market risk analyst at a mid-sized commercial bank ($5 billion asset base) in Pakistan.

Promoted in my first year and spent six months as an Bush Declare, interim head of my team, and have been in a supervisory role for gregor kafka the last 15 months or so. 2) 760 GMAT, 49Q (75%), 45V (99%) 3) Graduated from the Lahore University of Management Sciences (one of Pakistans top-ranked universities) with a BSc in Politics and Economics. CGPA is low: 2.8, mainly due to Essay, poor freshman and sophomore years. Worked to bring it up and averaged a 3.2 over junior and gregor senior year. Planning to address this in the optional essays by highlighting this upward trend as well as my solid GMAT score and the fact that my work is pretty technical in nature and requires a lot of gauss weapons financial modeling / statistics / programming. 4) Active soccer player and occasional volunteer coach. Minor community/volunteer work here and there, nothing really big. 5) Want to gregor, work in consulting post-MBA, with a focus on analytics.

Looking for a role where I can leverage my technical ability in a more dynamic, directly client-focused setting. I am also applying to MIT Sloan, Tepper, Darden, Anderson, Owen, Marshall and Mendoza. Obviously youre going to need to address that GPA. Otherwise you have a competitive profile and stellar GMAT. MIT Sloan is a stretch, but you have a good shot at all the President Bush other programs you are applying to. Hi Linda! Not quite sure if this forum is open for discussion anymore but here goes nothing. 1) 5 years (including 2 years internship) with a Big 4 Accounting Firm (think KPMG, EY, PwC) as a business and tax consultant with a major focus on kafka transaction advisory, financial transformation and business model restructuring for Energy, Telecom and Essay Tech clients. Led a team of 6. 1 promotion. Currently, 1.5 years with a Solar Solutions company (not quite big) as a Manager of Finance and Commercials. 2) GMAT 730 Q50 (87%) V40 (92%)

3) Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University, India. Top 5%-10% score on gregor graduation. 4) Currently team leader for 40 volunteers and 2 mentors who teach and mentor underprivileged children living in shelter homes. Previously taught Math for 2 years. Also, active in what does, Soccer.

Formed and led my companys soccer for gregor 3 years and air asia review won 2 championships. 5) Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India. 6) ST Goal Strategy Consulting at gregor kafka MBB in what does, Energy or Tech sector. Focus on emerging market strategies through alliances and gregor MAs. I am applying to Essay, Fuqua, Kellogg, Yale SOM and Tuck. Would really appreciate your thoughts. I think I replied to someone with an identical post below.

Hi Linda! Not quite sure if this forum is gregor kafka open for discussion anymore but here goes nothing. 1) 5 years (including 2 years internship) with a Big 4 Accounting Firm (think KPMG, EY, PwC) as a business and tax consultant with a major focus on transaction advisory, financial transformation and business model restructuring for Energy, Telecom and Tech clients. Led a team of 6. 1 promotion. Currently, 1.5 years with a Solar Solutions company (not quite big) as a Manager of Finance and two socks Commercials. 2) GMAT 730 Q50 (87%) V40 (92%) 3) Bachelor of gregor Commerce from President Bush on Terrorism and Its Essay Mumbai University, India. Top 5%-10% score on gregor graduation. Also, Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India. 4) Currently team leader for 40 volunteers and creative essay 2 mentors who teach and mentor underprivileged children living in kafka, shelter homes.

Previously taught Math for 2 years. Also, active in mean, Soccer. Kafka. Formed and led my companys soccer for 3 years and won 2 championships. 5) ST Goal Strategy Consulting at MBB in Energy or Tech sector. Focus on air asia review emerging market strategies through alliances and MAs. I am applying to Fuqua, Kellogg, Yale SOM and gregor Tuck. Would really appreciate your thoughts. You have a competitive profile for air asia review your target programs and are applying appropriately.

Also consider Ross and MIT Sloan. Hi Linda! I apologize for the duplicate post. Pressed a few wrong buttons here and there! I have a small follow-up. Gregor Kafka. With Kelloggs average GMAT score increased to 732 does an Indian-male applicant still have a chance of getting in with average GMAT score on an upward trajectory? Really appreciate you taking your time out to do this.

In short, yes I still feel you have a chance at Kellogg. Is it possible that another applicant like you but with a higher score will beat you out? yes. That means however that you just have to work harder at distinguishing yourself and showing that you are a standout. Thanks for you help, Linda! Choose your desired degree and then the service that best meets your needs.

Accepted 1171 S. Robertson Blvd. #140 Los Angeles CA 90035 +1 (310) 815-9553.