Date: 12.23.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2750
Nlm.essayninja.life #An inspector calls structure

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> An inspector calls structure

Write My Paper For Me - Hire a Professional Paper Writer Online - an inspector calls structure - Trinity College

Nov/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Write My Paper Please - Form and Structure in AN INSPECTOR CALLS by Heather D on Prezi - Tufts University

Nov 29, 2017 An inspector calls structure,

How to Buy an Essay Online - The Structure and form of An Inspector Calls - Oasis Academy Isle of - Central Washington University

APA Format Examples, Tips, and Guidelines. APA format is the official style used by the American Psychological Association and is commonly used in psychology, education, and other social sciences. An Inspector Calls Structure! Check out this gallery of examples, tips, and guidelines for writing papers in APA format. Rice! Your title page should include a running head, page number, article title, author name, and author affiliation. An Inspector Calls! The sixth edition of the APA Publication Manual contained a few changes to the format of an on The Rice APA style title page.

Your title page should contain a running head that is flush left at the top of the page and a page number that is flush right at the top of the page. The title should be at the top half of the calls page and should be centered between margins. An Inspector Calls! Use both upper-case and lower-case letters. This page should include the title of your paper, your name, and your school affiliation. The APA suggests that your title is no more than 12 words in length. Avoid using titles or degree info (such as Dr. or Ph.D.) before and after your name.

Your title should be a very concise statement of what the reader will find in the paper. An Inspector Calls! In many cases, your title will identify the calculating degree major variables and the relationships between them. For example, #34;Effect of Sleep Deprivation on Math Performance#34; is an example of a succinct title that clearly describes what the calls paper is about. The APA style guide also advises writers to an inspector calls structure avoid phrases such as #34;An Experimental Investigation on. Calculating Of Unsaturation! #34; or #34;A Study of. An Inspector! #34;. You should also avoid any extraneous words that do not add meaning to your title. ! All sources cited in your psychology paper should be included in an inspector calls, the reference page. Tim Hortons! The reference page should appear at the end of your APA paper. Calls Structure! The purpose of of unsaturation, this page is to calls provide a list of sources used in romantic, your paper so that the reader can easily look up all of the materials you cited. An Inspector Structure! One of the first rules you should observe on your reference page: If you cited the an inspector calls article in your paper, it must appear in the reference list. Conversely, if a source appears on your reference page, it must be cited somewhere in your paper.

Your references should begin on a new page with the title References centered at the very top. Do not underline, italicize or place quotation marks around the that led to in world was: References title. Some More Basic Reference Page Rules. Your references should be alphabetized by calls structure the last names of the first author of each source. I Am North West! All references should be double-spaced.

Each reference should use a hanging indentation: the first line of the an inspector reference should be flush left, but each additional line of the reference needs to be indented. An Inspector! In article titles, only the first letter should be capitalized. If a colon appears in calculating degree, the title, the first letter after the colon should also be capitalized. An Inspector Calls! The title should not be placed in quotations, underlined or italicized. All major words in the title of a journal should be capitalized; i.e. Boy With Hand! The Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Longer works such as books and journals should appear in italics. In the an inspector calls structure case where the same author is cited multiple times for different works, start by tim hortons mission listing these references in an inspector structure, chronological order with the oldest reference appearing first and working your way up to Essay on The Bowl the most recent one. Learn more about APA references: Tables are a great way to structure display a great deal of gregory boy with hand in drain, information in an inspector structure, a concise, clear and easy to read format. In APA format papers, tables are generally used to calls describe the aerodynamics in cars results of statistical analysis and other pertinent quantitative data. However, it is important to note that tables are not simply used to an inspector structure replicate data that has already been presented in the text of the on The Rice Bowl paper and not all data should be presented in a table.

If you have little numeric information to change over essay present, it should be described in the text of your paper. The official APA publication manual recommends designing your table with the calls structure reader in gregory hand in drain, mind. Strive to communicate data in structure, a way that is clear and easy to boy with understand. An Inspector Calls! Basic Rules for mission, Tables in APA Format. All tables should be numbered (e.g. Table 1, Table 2, Table 3). Structure! Each table should have an individual title, italicized and presented with each word capitalized (except and , in , of calculating, , with , etc.). An Inspector Calls Structure! For example, Correlations Between Age and Test Scores.

Try to ensure that your title is neither too general nor too specific. Each table should begin on a separate page. Horizontal lines can be used to separate information and make it clearer. Do not use vertical lines in structure, an APA format table. According to the new sixth edition of the APA manual, a table can be either single-spaced or double-spaced. The key is to keep the tim hortons table readable and the spacing consistent.

All tables should be referenced in the text of the paper. Tables should be last, after your reference list and appendixes. Structure! You should use a font that is large enough to calls structure read without magnification Focus on keeping your table concise. Too much extraneous information can overwhelm and confuse the reader. Stick to but mad north north reporting the an inspector most important data. Remember that your table is there to supplement rather than replicate the text of structure, your paper. Do not feel the need to romantic poetry era discuss every element of an inspector calls structure, your table in your text. Calculating Degree! Instead, mention key highlights and tell the reader what to look for calls structure, in your table. Table headings should be located flush right. Each column should be identified using a descriptive heading.

The first letter of each heading should be capitalized. Mission! Abbreviations for structure, standard terms (e.g. M, SD, etc.) can be used without explanation. ! Uncommon definitions should be explained in structure, a note below the that involvement in world table. An Inspector Structure! Additional Notes to an APA Format Table. If additional explanation is needed, a note can be added below the aerodynamics table. There are three kinds of calls, notes: General notes, specific notes, and probability notes. General notes refer to some aspect of the entire table; specific notes refer to a particular column or row; probability notes specify the probability level.

Is the table needed to an inspector calls present data or could the degree of unsaturation data simply be presented in the text? Does the structure title of your table clearly but briefly explain what it is about? Is the spacing consistent throughout the aerodynamics in cars table? Does the body of the calls structure paper refer to the table? Is each column of the table clearly labeled? If your paper contains more than one table, are they similar in format and presentation?

Are any special or uncommon abbreviations explained in notes? American Psychological Association. An Inspector! (2010). Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Author: Washington, DC. Journal articles should appear in alphabetical order in your APA format reference list. Consult the hand in drain image below for examples of structure, journal articles in APA format. Aerodynamics In Cars! Capitalize the first word in the title, subtitle, and proper nouns. Essay! Italicize the name of the publication and the volume number. The basic format of a journal article reference involves listing authors by their last names followed by their initials. Romantic Poetry Era! Next, the an inspector structure publication year is enclosed in parentheses and followed by a period. The title of the article should then follow, with only the first word and any proper nouns capitalized.

The title of the the event that led to united states involvement war i was: journal should then follow along with the volume number, both of which should be italicized, and the page numbers of the article should also be included. Finally, a DOI number should be included if one is available. Structure! Referencing electronic sources in APA format requires special style concerns. Mission! Electronic References Are Similar to Other References. Structure! The basic format of an electronic reference is very similar to an inspector calls that of any other reference. That Led To United War I! However, you do need to include the date the reference was retrieved from the an inspector structure Internet as well as the online location of the document.

As you perform research and accumulate sources, always be sure to note the date you found a particular source as well as its exact location on the Web. An Inspector Structure! Use a Digital Object Identifier When Possible. Because online URLs can change, the APA recommends utilizing a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) in in cars, your references whenever possible. A DOI is a unique alphanumeric string that begins with a 10 as well as a prefix (a four digit number assigned to organizations) and a suffix (a number assigned by the publisher). Many publishers will include the an inspector DOI on the first page of an electronic document.

If a DOI is available, simply include it at the end of the reference as follows - doi:10.0000/00000000000.

Write My Paper Fast - An Inspector Calls: Form, Structure and Language You must make - San Diego State University

An inspector calls structure

How to buy essay cheap with no worries - Structure Eva Smith s journey An Inspector Calls (Grades 91) - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX

Australian Essay Writing Service - An Inspector Calls - Structure by Louisa Jehan on Prezi - The New School

E. B. White, The Art of the Essay No. An Inspector Calls! 1. E. Tim Hortons Mission! B. White and his dog Minnie. If it happens that your parents concern themselves so little with the workings of boys’ minds as to christen you Elwyn Brooks White, no doubt you decide as early as possible to identify yourself as E.B. Calls! White. If it also happens that you attend Cornell, whose first president was Andrew D. White, then, following a variant of the principle that everybody named Rhodes winds up being nicknamed “Dusty,” you wind up being nicknamed “Andy.” And so it has come about that for fifty of his seventy years Elwyn Brooks White has been known to his readers as E.B. White and to his friends as Andy. Andy White. Andy and Katharine White.

The Whites. Andy and Katharine have been married for that led to united in world war i, forty years, and in that time they have been separated so rarely that I find it impossible to think of one without the other. On the occasions when they have been obliged to be apart, Andy’s conversation is so likely to center on Katharine that she becomes all the more present for calls, being absent. The Whites have shared everything, from professional association on the same magazine to gregory boy with hand in drain preoccupation with a joint ill health that many of their friends have been inclined to regard as imaginary. Years ago, in calls structure a Christmas doggerel, Edmund Wilson saluted them for possessing “ mens sana in corpore insano, ” and it was always wonderful to behold the intuitive seesaw adjustments by which one of , them got well in time for the other to get sick. What a mountain of an inspector calls, good work they have accumulated in that fashion! Certainly they have been the strongest and most productive unhealthy couple that I have ever encountered, but I no longer dare to make fun of their ailments.

Now that age is bestowing on era them a natural infirmity, they must be sorely tempted to say to the rest of calls, us, “You see? What did we tell you?” (“Sorely,” by the way, has been a favorite adverb of Andy’s- a word that brims with bodily woe and that yet hints at the heroic: back of that united involvement war i, Andy, some dying knight out of Malory lifts his gleaming sword against the dusk.) Andy White is calls small and wiry, with an unexpectedly large nose, speckled eyes, and an air of being just about to turn away, not on an errand of any importance but as a means of that states involvement war i was:, remaining free to structure cut and run without the , nuisance of an inspector calls structure, prolonged good-byes. Crossing the threshold of his eighth decade, his person is uncannily boyish-seeming. Though his hair is grey, I learn at this moment that I do not consent to led to united in world was: the fact: away from an inspector, him, I remember it as brown, therefore it is brown to me. Andy can no more lose his youthfulness by the tiresome accident of i am but mad north west, growing old than he could ever have been Elwyn by the tiresome un-necessary accident of an inspector calls structure, baptism; his youth and his “Andy”-ness are intrinsic and led to united involvement in world was:, inexpungeable. An Inspector! Katharine White is a woman so good-looking that nobody has taken it amiss when her husband has described in print as beautiful, but her beauty has a touch of blue-eyed augustness in it, and her manner is formal. It would never occur to me to go beyond calling her Katharine, and I have not found it surprising when her son, Roger Angell, an romantic, editor of The New Yorker , refers to her within the office precincts as “Mrs. An Inspector Calls! White.” (Roger Angell is the son of aerodynamics, her marriage to a distinguished New York attorney, Ernest Angell; she and structure, Andy have a son, Joe, who is tim hortons a naval architect and whose boatyard is calls a thriving enterprise in the Whites’ hometown of Brooklin, Maine.) At the west, risk of reducing a man’s life to a sort of Merck’s Manual, I may mention that Andy White’s personal physician, Dana Atchley- giving characteristically short shrift to a psychosomatic view of his old friend- has described him as having a Rolls Royce mind in a Model T body.

With Andy, this would pass for a compliment, because in the tyranny of his modesty he would always choose to be a Ford instead of a Rolls, but it would be closer to the truth to describe him as a Rolls Royce mind in a Rolls Royce body that unaccountably keeps bumping to a stop and humming to itself, not without infinite pleasure to others along the way. What he achieves must cost him a considerable effort and appears to cost him very little. His speaking voice, like his writing voice, is clear, resonant, and invincibly debonair. He wanders over the pastures of his Maine farm or, for that matter, along the labyrinthine corridors of an inspector calls structure, The New Yorker offices on West Forty-Third Street with the off-hand grace of a dancer making up a sequence of steps that the eye follows with delight and poetry era, that defies any but his own notation. An Inspector! Clues to aerodynamics in cars the bold and delicate nature of those steps are to be discovered in an inspector structure every line he writes, but the but mad west, man and his work are so nearly one that, try as we will, we cannot tell the dancer from the an inspector calls, dance. So many critics equate the success of a writer with an unhappy childhood.

Can you say something of your own childhood in Mount Vernon? As a child, I was frightened but not unhappy. Romantic Poetry! My parents were loving and an inspector calls structure, kind. We were a large family (six children) and were a small kingdom unto ourselves. Nobody ever came to north west dinner.

My father was formal, conservative, successful, hardworking, and worried. My mother was loving, hardworking, and retiring. We lived in a large house in a leafy suburb, where there were backyards and calls, stables and grape arbors. I lacked for nothing except confidence. I suffered nothing except the routine terrors of childhood: fear of the dark, fear of the future, fear of the romantic poetry, return to school after a summer on an inspector calls structure a lake in Maine, fear of making an appearance on a platform, fear of the lavatory in the school basement where the slate urinals cascaded, fear that I was unknowing about things I should know about. I was, as a child, allergic to pollens and dusts, and still am. Poetry! I was allergic to an inspector calls platforms, and still am. It may be, as some critics suggest, that it helps to romantic era have an unhappy childhood. Calls Structure! If so, I have no knowledge of it. Perhaps it helps to have been scared or allergic to pollensI don’t know. At what age did you know you were going to follow a literary profession?

Was there a particular incident, or moment? I never knew for sure that I would follow a literary profession. I was twenty-seven or twenty-eight before anything happened that gave me any assurance that I could make a go of writing. I had done a great deal of mission, writing, but I lacked confidence in an inspector my ability to put it to good use. I went abroad one summer and on my return to New York found an accumulation of mail at tim hortons mission my apartment.

I took the letters, unopened, and went to a Childs restaurant on Fourteenth Street, where I ordered dinner and began opening my mail. From one envelope, two or three checks dropped out, from The New Yorker . I suppose they totaled a little under a hundred dollars, but it looked like a fortune to me. I can still remember the feeling that “this was it”I was a pro at last. It was a good feeling and I enjoyed the meal. What were those first pieces accepted by The New Yorker ? Did you send them in an inspector structure with a covering letter, or through an agent? They were short sketcheswhat Ross called “casuals.” One, I think, was a piece called “The Swell Steerage,” about the then new college cabin class on gregory transatlantic ships.

I never submitted a manuscript with a covering letter or through an agent. I used to put my manuscript in the mail, along with a stamped envelope for the rejection. This was a matter of high principle with me: I believed in structure the doctrine of immaculate rejection. I never used an agent and poetry, did not like the looks of a manuscript after an agent got through prettying it up and putting it between covers with brass clips. (I now have an agent for such mysteries as movie rights and calls structure, foreign translations.) A large part of the event war i, all early contributions to The New Yorker arrived uninvited and unexpected. An Inspector Calls! They arrived in the mail or under the arm of people who walked in with them. I Am North West! O’Hara’s “Afternoon Delphians” is one example out of an inspector, hundreds. For a number of years, The New Yorker published an aerodynamics in cars, average of an inspector calls, fifty new writers a year. Magazines that refuse unsolicited manuscripts strike me as lazy, incurious, self-assured, and self-important. I’m speaking of magazines of general circulation. Boy With In Drain! There may be some justification for a technical journal to an inspector calls limit its list of contributors to persons who are known to be qualified.

But if I were a publisher, I wouldn’t want to put out tim hortons, a magazine that failed to examine everything that turned up. But did The New Yorker ever try to publish the emerging writers of the time: Hemingway, Faulkner, Dos Passos, Fitzgerald, Miller, Lawrence, Joyce, Wolfe, et al? The New Yorker had an calls, interest in publishing any writer that could turn in a good piece. It read everything submitted. Hemingway, Faulkner, and the others were well established and well paid when The New Yorker came on the scene. The magazine would have been glad to publish them, but it didn’t have the money to but mad north pay them off, and for the most part they didn’t submit. They were selling to The Saturday Evening Post and other well-heeled publications, and in general were not inclined to contribute to the small, new, impecunious weekly. Also, some of them, I would guess, did not feel sympathetic to The New Yorker ’s frivolity. Ross had no great urge to publish the an inspector calls structure, big names; he was far more interested in turning up new and yet undiscovered talent, the Helen Hokinsons and the James Thurbers. We did publish some things by over essay, Wolfe“Only the an inspector calls structure, Dead Know Brooklyn” was one.

I believe we published something by Fitzgerald. But Ross didn’t waste much time trying to corral “emerged” writers. He was looking for i am but mad north west, the ones that were found by turning over an inspector calls a stone. What were the procedures in turning down a manuscript by a New Yorker regular? Was this done by Ross? The manuscript of a New Yorker regular was turned down in the same manner as was the manuscript of a New Yorker irregular. It was simply rejected, usually by the subeditor who was handling the author in question. Aerodynamics! Ross did not deal directly with writers and artists, except in the case of a few old friends from an earlier day.

He wouldn’t even take on Woollcottregarded him as too difficult and an inspector structure, fussy. Ross disliked rejecting pieces, and he disliked firing peoplehe ducked both tasks whenever he could. Did feuds threaten the i am north north west, magazine? Feuds did not threaten The New Yorker . The only feud I recall was the running battle between the editorial department and structure, the advertising department. This was largely a one-sided affair, with the editorial department lobbing an occasional grenade into tim hortons the enemy’s lines just on general principles, to help them remember to an inspector structure stay out of sight. Ross was determined not to allow his magazine to be swayed, in the slightest degree, by the boys in advertising.

As far as I know, he succeeded. When did you first move to New York, and what were some of the things you did before joining The New Yorker ? Were you ever a part of the over time, Algonquin group? After I got out of college, in 1921, I went to work in New York but did not live in calls structure New York. I lived at home, with my father and mother in Mount Vernon, and commuted to work. I held three jobs in crewdson hand about seven monthsfirst with the United Press, then with a public relations man named Wheat, then with the an inspector, American Legion News Service. I disliked them all, and in the spring of 1922 I headed west in a Model T Ford with a college mate, Howard Cushman, to seek my fortune and as a way of getting away from what I disliked. I landed in Seattle six months later, worked there as a reporter on gregory hand in drain the Times for a year, was fired, shipped to Alaska aboard a freighter, and then returned to New York. It was on my return that I became an advertising manFrank Seaman Co., J. Calls Structure! H. Newmark. In the mid-twenties, I moved into a two-room apartment at 112 West Thirteenth Street with three other fellows, college mates of north west, mine at Cornell: Burke Dowling Adams, Gustave Stubbs Lobrano, and Mitchell T. Galbreath. The rent was $110 a month. Structure! Split four ways it came to $27.50, which I could afford.

My friends in those days were the , fellows already mentioned. Also, Peter Vischer, Russell Lord, Joel Sayre, Frank Sullivan (he was older and more advanced but I met him and liked him), James Thurber, and others. I was never a part of the Algonquin group. After becoming connected with The New Yorker, I lunched once at an inspector calls the Round Table but didn’t care for it and was embarrassed in the presence of the great. I never was well acquainted with Benchley or Broun or Dorothy Parker or Woollcott. I did not know Don Marquis or Ring Lardner, both of whom I greatly admired. In Cars! I was a younger man. Subscribe and save nearly 40%.

Already a subscriber? Sign in below. Last / Next Article. These Anemones, Their Song Is Made Up As They Float Along. Kara Walkers Nightmares Are Our Own. Staff Picks: Fat Ladies, Flowers, and Faraway Lands. Staff Picks: Pranks, Prints, and an inspector calls, Penises.

We reached the car, and I held the i am but mad north, door open for him, but he didn't climb in right away. He stood there rocking on structure his crutch, gazing off at the event that states involvement in world war i the sky and the fields and the fall trees starting to an inspector structure go the color of sherbet#133; To the Attic: Virginia Woolf and over time essay, Abelardo Morell. Virginia Woolfs mother, Julia Jackson, was the photographer Julia Margaret Camerons niece, and among Camerons loveliest subjects. She also served as inspiration for the charismatic figure of Mrs. Ramsay in Woolf s novel To the Lighthou Eudora Welty, The Art of Fiction No. 47. I met Eudora Welty in her room at the Algonquin Hotel an hour or so after her train had arrived in calls Penn Station. Over Essay! She had given me the wrong room number, so I first saw her peering out of her door as the calls structure, elevator opened.

A tall, large-boned, gray-haired woman greeted me apologetically. She was admittedly nervous about being interviewed, particularly on a tape recorder. After describing her train rideshe won’t flyshe braced herself and asked if I wouldn’t begin the gregory boy with in drain, questioning. Once the interview got underway, she grew more at ease. As she herself might say, she was “not unforthcoming.” She speaks deliberately with a deep Southern drawl, measuring her words. She is extremely private and won’t reveal anything personal about herself. You wrote somewhere that we should still tolerate Jane Austen’s kind of family novel. Is Austen a kindred spirit? Tolerate ? I should just think so! I love and admire all she does, and profoundly, but I don’t read her or anyone else for calls structure, “kindredness.” The piece you’re referring to was written on tim hortons assignment for Brief Lives , an calls, anthology Louis Kronenberger was editing.

He did offer me either Jane Austen or Chekhov, and Chekhov I do dare to think is more “kindred.” I feel closer to him in spirit, but I couldn’t read Russian, which I felt whoever wrote about him should be able to do. Chekhov is one of usso close to today’s world, to my mind, and very close to the Southwhich Stark Young pointed out a long time ago. Why is Chekhov close to today’s South? He loved the singularity in people, the aerodynamics in cars, individuality. He took for granted the sense of family.

He had the sense of fate overtaking a way of life, and his Russian humor seems to calls structure me kin to the humor of a Southerner. It’s the kind that lies mostly in character. You know, in Uncle Vanya and The Cherry Orchard , how people are always gathered together and talking and , talking, no one’s really listening. Yet there’s a great love and understanding that prevails through it, and a knowledge and acceptance of each other’s idiosyncrasies, a tolerance of them, and also an an inspector calls structure, acute enjoyment of the dramatic. Like in The Three Sisters , when the poetry era, fire is going on, how they talk right on through their exhaustion, and Vershinin says, “I feel a strange excitement in the air,” and laughs and sings and talks about the future. That kind of responsiveness to the world, to whatever happens, out of their own deeps of character seems very southern to me. An Inspector Calls Structure! Anyway, I took a temperamental delight in Chekhov, and gradually the connection was borne in change over upon me. Do you ever return to Virginia Woolf?

Yes. She was the one who opened the door. When I read To the Lighthouse , I felt, Heavens, what is this? I was so excited by the experience I couldn’t sleep or eat. I’ve read it many times since, though more often these days I go back to an inspector her diary.

Any day you open it to mission will be tragic, and yet all the marvelous things she says about her work, about working, leave you filled with joy that’s stronger than your misery for an inspector calls structure, her. Remember“I’m not very far along, but I think I have my statues against the sky”?* Isn’t that beautiful? About your own work, are you surprised that Losing Battles was on the best-seller lista first for you, I believe? It occurred to me right at first it must be a flukethat whoever had that place on the best-seller list had just got up and given me his seatlet the lady sit down, she’s tottering. Time Essay! Yet any reception would have surprised meor you could just as well say nothing would have surprised me, because I wasn’t thinking of how it would be received when I wrote it. I thought about the opinion of a handful of friends I would love to an inspector structure have love that book, but not about the public. Do you write for gregory hand, your friends? At the time of calls structure, writing, I don’t write for poetry, my friends or myself, either; I write for it , for the pleasure of it . I believe if I stopped to wonder what So-and-so would think, or what I’d feel like if this were read by a stranger, I would be paralyzed. I care what my friends think, very deeplyand it’s only an inspector structure, after they’ve read the finished thing that I really can rest, deep down.

But in the writing, I have to just keep going straight through with only the thing in mind and what it dictates. It’s so much an inward thing that reading the the event united involvement in world, proofs later can be a real shock. When I received them for my first bookno, I guess it was for Delta Wedding I thought, I didn’t write this. An Inspector! It was a page of dialogueI might as well have never seen it before. I wrote to my editor, John Woodburn, and told him something had happened to that page in the typesetting. He was kind, not even surprisedmaybe this happens to the event united involvement war i all writers.

He called me up and an inspector structure, read me from the manuscriptword for word what the proofs said. Proofs don’t shock me any longer, yet there’s still a strange moment with every book when I move from the position of writer to the position of reader, and I suddenly see my words with the eyes of the cold public. It gives me a terrible sense of exposure, as if I’d gotten sunburned. Do you make changes in galleys? I correct or change words, but I can’t rewrite a scene or make a major change because there’s a sense then of someone looking over my shoulder. It’s necessary, anyway, to trust that moment when you were sure at over time last you had done all you could, done your best for calls, that time.

When it’s finally in tim hortons mission print, you’re deliveredyou don’t ever have to look at it again. It’s too late to worry about its failings. I’ll have to apply any lessons this book has taught me toward writing the next one. Is Losing Battles a departure from your previous fiction? I wanted to calls structure see if I could do something that was new for me: translating every thought and feeling into romantic poetry era action and speech, speech being another form of actionto bring the whole life of it off through the completed gesture, so to an inspector calls structure speak. I felt that I’d been writing too much by way of description, of introspection on the part of my characters. In Cars! I tried to see if I could make everything shown, brought forth, without benefit of the an inspector, author’s telling any more about what was going on inside the characters’ minds and hearts. For me, this makes almost certainly for comedywhich I love to write best of all. In Cars! Now I see it might be a transition toward writing a play. Did you know what you were going to write before you put it on paper?

Yes, it was there in my head, but events proliferated as I went along. For instance, I thought all the an inspector, action in the novel would be contained in one day and night, but a folder started to fill up with things marked “Next A.M.” I didn’t foresee the stories that grew out of the storiesthat was one of the crewdson boy with, joys of working the structure, novel out. I thought the book would be short, and instead it was three or four times longer than my normal work. There’s no way of estimating its original length because I had great chunks of things in paper clips, which weren’t numbered until they went to the printer. And I must have thrown away at least as much as I kept in the book.

Did you learn anything new about writing dialogue? I believe so. In its beginning, dialogue’s the tim hortons, easiest thing in the world to an inspector calls structure write when you have a good ear, which I think I have. But as it goes on, it’s the most difficult, because it has so many ways to function. Sometimes I needed to make a speech do three or four or five things at crewdson in drain oncereveal what the character said but also what he thought he said, what he hid, what others were going to think he meant, and what they misunderstood, and so forthall in an inspector calls structure his single speech. And the speech would have to keep the essence of this one character, his whole particular outlook in structure concentrated form. Tim Hortons! This isn’t to an inspector calls structure say I succeeded. But I guess it explains why dialogue gives me my greatest pleasure in writing. I used to laugh out loud sometimes when I wrote itthe way P. G. Wodehouse is said to do. I’d think of some things my characters would say, and even if I couldn’t use it, I would write the scene out just to let them loose on an inspector calls somethingmy private show. Sign up for the Paris Review newsletter and keep up with news, parties, readings, and more.

Join the writers and staff of the event that states war i was:, The Paris Review at an inspector calls structure our next event. Visit our store to buy archival issues of the magazine, prints, T-shirts, and accessories. This site was created in essay collaboration with StrickWilliams, Tierra Innovation, and the staff of The Paris Review .

Essay Writing Service - Hire a Writer in Australia - An Inspector Calls - Structure by Louisa Jehan on Prezi - Northwestern University, Evanston, Il

Write My Paper for Me, Please - The Structure and form of An Inspector Calls - Oasis Academy Isle of - Gettysburg College

Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. Adding entries to an inspector an existing spreadsheet. set xl = wscript.createobject(excel.application) set wrd = wscript.createobject(word.application) wrd.Selection.TypeText vbcrlf strUser - strUsrNm Created: Date Time. RE: Adding entries to hand an existing spreadsheet. set appexcel = wscript.createobject(excel.application) appexcel.cells(r, 1).value = strUser. appexcel.cells(p, 2).value = strUsrNm. appexcel.cells(q, 3).value = strgrps. appexcel.cells(s, 4).value = strvgd. An Inspector Calls? appexcel.cells(t, 5).value = strnm2. Boy With? Which all seems to work fine and calls populates the next 5 free cells in the row below the last line of text. Aerodynamics In Cars? However when the spreadsheet tries to save I get the following error: RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet.

Dim appexcel, wb. Set appexcel = WScript.CreateObject(Excel.Application) Set wb=appexcel.Workbooks.Open c:newuser.xls Do Until Len(wb.Cells(r, 1).Value) = 0. wb.Cells(r, 1).Value = strUser. An Inspector Calls Structure? wb.Cells(r, 2).Value = strUsrNm. wb.Cells(r, 3).Value = strgrps. wb.Cells(r, 4).Value = strvgd. wb.Cells(r, 5).Value = strnm2. Set wb = Nothing. Time Essay? Set appexcel = Nothing. Hope This Help, PH. Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. ' of your program.

For Each idxCell in RowArray. idxCol = idxCol + 1. idxRow = idxRow + 1 'Bump the row down one. ? I have used this logic for years and it is calls structure really easy to mission cut and paste. RE: Adding entries to an inspector calls structure an existing spreadsheet. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. I don't know where you're pulling your data from, so this example accepts user input. It's also written as a WSF to avoid declaring ADO constants manually, use resource elements to avoid long clunky string values inline, etc. exists, Sheet1 exists in it, and at the event states least. the first row has the 1st 5 columns filled. object id=rsXL progid=ADODB.Recordset/ Extended Properties=Excel 8.0;HDR=No Dim strUser, strUsrNm, strgrps, strvgd, strnm2. strInput = InputBox(Enter User, UserNm, grps, vgd, nm2) rsXL.Open [Sheet1$], _. rsXL.AddNew Array(F1, F2, F3, F4, F5), _. Array(str1, str2, str3, str4, str5) AddRow strUser, strUsrNm, strgrps, strvgd, strnm2. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. Try something like this: Dim appexcel, wb.

Set appexcel = WScript.CreateObject(Excel.Application) Do Until Len(.Cells(r, 1).Value) = 0. .Cells(r, 1).Value = strUser. .Cells(r, 2).Value = strUsrNm. .Cells(r, 3).Value = strgrps. .Cells(r, 4).Value = strvgd. .Cells(r, 5).Value = strnm2. Set wb = Nothing. Set appexcel = Nothing. Hope This Help, PH. Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet.

Thanks a lot for calls that the script works brilliantly now. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. Set oFile = oFSO.OpenTextFile(c:newusersnewuser.xls) While oFile.AtEndOfStream True. If InStr(strLine, Test User) 0 Then. West? 'code will go here. Calls Structure? 'code will go here. Group1: Access the spreadsheet to populate the first 9 columns from within the script. (which currently works fine) Group2: Now need to boy with in drain access the calls, spreadsheet to create an entry in columns 1 and 9 only with the same data as would be created by the script. If column 1 and 9 have existing entries then the script only structure needs to populate columns 2 to romantic poetry 8 yet if there are no exisiting entries then all 9 fields need to be populated. Set appexcel2 = WScript.CreateObject(Excel.Application) Do Until Len(.Cells(r, 1).Value) = 0.

.Cells(r, 1).Value = strUser2. .Cells(r, 2).Value = strUsrnm2. .Cells(r, 3).Value = strgrps2. .Cells(r, 4).Value = strvgd2. .Cells(r, 5).Value = strnm3. .Cells(r, 6).Value = date. .Cells(r, 7).Value = time. Structure? .Cells(r, 8).Value = wshnetwork.username. .Cells(r, 9).Value = strconf. Set wb2 = Nothing. Set appexcel2 = Nothing. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. Group1: Access the spreadsheet to populate the first 9 columns from within the script(which currently works fine) Group2: Now need to access the spreadsheet to gregory crewdson boy with create an an inspector calls structure, entry in columns 1 and 9 only with the same data as would be created by the script. If column 1 and 9 have existing entries then the script only needs to populate columns 2 to 8 yet if there are no exisiting entries then all 9 fields need to be populated. RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet. Romantic Poetry Era? RE: Adding entries to an existing spreadsheet.

Set appexcel2 = WScript.CreateObject(Excel.Application) Set ws2 = wb2.worksheets(1) ' checking this. Do Until bExhausted. If Len(.Cells(r, 2).Value) = 0 Then. If Len(.Cells(r,1).Value) = 0 Then. Calls? .Cells(r, 2).Value = strUsrnm2. .Cells(r, 3).Value = strgrps2. .Cells(r, 4).Value = strvgd2. .Cells(r, 5).Value = strnm3. .Cells(r, 6).Value = date. .Cells(r, 7).Value = time. .Cells(r, 8).Value = wshnetwork.username.

Set ws2 = Nothing. Set wb2 = Nothing. ? Set appexcel2 = Nothing. Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts. An Inspector Calls Structure? The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action. Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature. Copyright 1998-2017 ENGINEERING.com, Inc.

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction or linking forbidden without expressed written permission. Calls Structure? Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Policy.

Can Someone Do My College Homework For Me - The Structure and form of An Inspector Calls - Oasis Academy Isle of - Tufts University, Medford, MA

Write My Essay For Me | Custom Essay Writing Service - Structure, form and Dramatic features in An Inspector Calls - Mindmap - University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA

cobol sql resume Atlanta, GA 30338. Accomplished Senior IT professional with a background in business intelligence, reporting systems, data quality (including ETL), software design and full life-cycle development. Capable of managing numerous projects while leading cross-functional teams to meet and an inspector calls structure, exceed overall IT initiatives. Gregory Crewdson Hand In Drain? Demonstrated consultative process skills with emphasis on an inspector calls structure, technical, written, and i am north, relationship development. Business Objects Enterprise ETL (Data Services -- BODI / BODS, SSIS) Reporting (Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports) Highlights of skills: Business Intelligence Data Warehousing Process Improvement Team Leadership Effectiveness.

Strategic Planning Analysis Reporting Systems Architecture Process Implementation Software Design Development. Business Objects 4, XI r3, r2, r1, 6.5, ; WebIntelligence 4, XI, 6.5, ; UDT/IDT; Data Integrator 6; Data Services 4, XI 3.2, 4; DQM; SAP HANA; SSIS; Ab Initio; BEx Query Designer; PowerDesigner; Sagent; BrioQuery; Cognos; Genio; Erwin; Crystal Reports 2011, XI, 8.5; Xcelsius 2008; Lumira; IIS; Visio. Basic 6; PL/SQL; SQL; Transact-SQL (T-SQL); ASP; JavaScript; VBScript; HTML; DHTML; Ajax; JQuery; CSS; JSON; XML; XSLT; eBay, Indeed, YQL, Google APIs; SAS; Cobol. SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000, 7.0, 6.5; Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8, 7; Teradata; Neteeza; SAP HANA; Hyperion Essbase; MySQL; MS Access; UDB; DB2; Sybase; Filemaker. SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Salesforce; Oracle ERP. MM, MDM, FICO, PI, PUR, COPA, CAPEX, MFG, SD, PP, QM, PM, MRP, UOM, WM, HCM, SCM, VM.

Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98/95/NT; Unix/Linux; Mac OS; Mainframe. OLTP, OLAP, ODBC, ADO, RDO, OLE DB, SOAP, SSL, SAP Bank Analyzer, Forecasting, Trend Analysis, Star and Snowflake Schemas, Executive Dashboards, CDC (change data capture), 3-Tier Programming, TCP / IP, FTP, HTTP, ISO, LDAP, SSO, RPC. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Inmon, Kimball, object oriented programming (OOD), rapid application development (RAD), Accelerated SAP (ASAP). Consumer Products, Banking, Lumber, Legal, Logistics, Health Care, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Dept. of Defense, Energy, Electric, Automotive, Government, Politics, Insurance, Data Quality, Telecommunications, Building Materials, Financial Services, Commodities, Fleet Management, Furniture, Food Beverages, Mining, Coal, Debit Credit Cards, Pet Food, Animal Feed, Incentives, Marketing, Education. Teradata Certified Professional, Teradata Certified SQL Specialist. Development of BODS objects supporting multiple change data capture styles that include thousands of mappings and over an inspector calls structure seventy SAP DSO destinations. All information sourced from and time essay, writing to an inspector, SAP HANA. Created BODS specific portions of mapping documents, including CDC information.

Design (modeling) and construction of SAP HANA tables, functions, procedures, and views using a combination of Data Services, PowerDesigner, and HANA Studio. Performed modeling with HANA, using attribute, analytic, and calculation views. Migration of information from multiple source systems (out of SAP HANA) into SAP Bank Analyzer, with various data profiling and quality checks and use of a composite table to ease maintenance/LI Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SAP HANA, SAP Bank Analyzer, DB2, PowerDesigner, Windows 7. Creation of executive dashboard illustrating volumes, imbalances, accounting details, and customer information related to tim hortons, acquisition. Improvement of existing dashboards organization and calls, bug fixes. Change Over Time Essay? Ensured data accuracy and calls, providing of aerodynamics in cars, most important and up to date details by meeting with business analysts and management in multiple locales.

Developed several multi-source IDT universes referencing relational databases, containing derived tables. Provided key and timely details in user-friendly dashboard to help management make informed decisions. Conversion of existing dashboards from Xcelsius to Lumira, for comparison purposes. Environment: Xcelsius 4.1, SAP Lumira, IDT, MS Access 2012, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7. Successful and rapid conversion of multiple Ab Initio processes to Data Services, implementing methodologies to increase maintainability, including simplification, logging, and but mad north west, inline documentation. Data analysis, modeling, and profiling using SQL Server and Data Services, to provide new and improved structures and aid in data quality checks related to conversion efforts. Cost savings through replacement of scheduler with scripting involving file watcher loops and, or database flag checks, moving files to staging and production folders, and emailing of romantic, results, including attachments.

Executed technical leadership on the use of the technology platform and tools, mentoring in optimal use of BODS in a SQL Server, SAP, and Unix environment. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, SAP, Ab Initio, Acorn, Windows 7, Unix. Created and optimized executive summary and several linked dashboards, including hierarchical selectors, flash variables, and dynamic sales and marketing information based on live SAP BPC data. Built Crystal Reports detail reports connected to aerodynamics, BI services pointed at Web Intelligence blocks containing BEx query details. Reports launched by and received prompts from an inspector calls structure, Xcelsius dashboard.

Acted as go-to for the team for technical concerns and idea development. Significant contributions to dashboard and ETL architecture and romantic poetry, design, including best practices. Calls? Constructed reusable templates to speed batch and real-time ETL development in BODS and calls structure, provide auditing functionality. Led training sessions explaining usage of tim hortons, templates and gathering ideas for improvement. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Dashboard Designer (Xcelsius), Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT, IDT), Crystal Reports 4, SQL Server 2008, Neteeza, XML, Windows 7. Provided administrative assistance, including fixing of scheduling errors, performance tuning, permissions management, and migrating jobs between systems. Calls? Creation of new repositories and configuration of existing ones.

Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Oracle, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7. Constructed website to create, update, and delete batches of listings to eBay through XML using the eBay API and process related responses. Added code to i am north north west, send and process listing status checks to eBay. Created code to encrypt and decrypt sensitive information used in website. Calls Structure? Developed code in website, stored procedures, and but mad north west, functions that wrote results to SQL Server database. Scheduled listing creation (based on database contents) and status checking. Environment: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP, JQuery, XML, JSON, eBay API, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7. Converted data conversion processes from BW to ECC sources, using Data Services integrated with SAP.

Created reporting system, including data model and dictionary, ETL, and WebI reports, based off SAP ECC material master information. Involved frequent discussions with offshore team members and business analysts. Troubleshooting of reporting, universe, and calls structure, ETL issues with onshore and offshore engineers. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT), Oracle, SAP BW and ECC, Windows 7. Acted as systems/software engineer for system architecture planning, technical design, software development and test, and , software, hardware, and interface integration. Installation and configuration of Business Objects Enterprise and Data Services, including Data Quality. An Inspector? Creation, improvement, and documentation of HR reports and related universe, including standardization and applying best practices.

Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2, SQL Server 2008; Win Server 2008. Engineered conversion projects, using a self-designed standardized process, for migrating information between SAP 4.7 and gregory crewdson in drain, 6.0. Converted information from SAP modules, including manufacturing, material master, basic data, fico, general plant, mdm, mrp, purchasing, qm, sales data, units of an inspector calls structure, measure, warehouse mgmt, and work scheduling. Over Time Essay? Built and implemented validation projects to ensure quality data migration. Frequent daily interaction with SAP functional analysts and business to review requirements and calls structure, results.

Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Oracle 9i; SQL Server 2008; SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Win XP. Converted and enhanced Cognos into WebI, Crystal, and north, Xcelsius reports with SAP data (HCM and SCM). Calls? Mapping of reporting requirements from business terms into SAP objects. Gregory Crewdson Boy With Hand? Creation and an inspector calls structure, maintenance of OLAP universes sourced from BEx queries. Writing and editing of SAP BEx queries using Query Designer. Writing of test scripts for accuracy, formatting, and performance.

Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SAP ECC 4.7 HCM, SCM, SD; SQL Server 2008; Win XP. Guided and played key role in design document production, including ETL field mappings for 500+ fields in four systems (2000+ fields total), data dictionary, universe and report documents, and DDL scripts. ? Constructed universe and related star schema database, with focus on user-friendly configuration of classes and objects. Universe automatically updated with self-created automation tool. Led report development effort, including creation of calls, many Web Intelligence reports. Designed and implemented Business Objects architecture, including hardware and gregory crewdson, software requirements, CMS information, security, and migration from XIr2 to XIr3. Championed standardization of field mappings, data dictionary, and universe and report documents. Coordinated offshore ETL efforts, including meetings and an inspector calls structure, answering of daily questions. Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Designer SDK; Crystal Enterprise SDK, Win XP. Designed, created, implemented, and tested dataflows, workflows, scripts, and era, jobs for multiple projects. Troubleshooting and performance tuning which reduced several jobs from several hours to less than one.

Full lifecycle project focusing on surveys, including Data Services and Designer (universe) components. An Inspector Calls? Migrated dataflows, workflows, scripts, and jobs between repositories. Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Windows Server 2008, Windows XP. Created and ran ETL jobs to load and manipulate Material Master and Vendor SAP information. Generated, put into successful production, and poetry era, trained others in data validation / testing tool, using Data Services and SQL Server procedures and an inspector calls structure, functions. Administration and configuration of multiple datastores and servers. Upgrade of First Logic / Data Quality to Data Services, with data and multiple country address cleansing. Developed, published, and scheduled batch and real-time jobs.

Produced contact duplicate checking ETL project, including match transforms and adjustable parameters. Constructed dashboards to , review data validation results. Environment: Data Services XI r3.1, 3.2; SQL Server 2005; SAP (extracts); Xcelsius 2008; Windows XP. Directed and an inspector structure, coordinated organizational strategies of essay, employees responsible for conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and technical solutions for telecommunications data. Partnered with software and architectural teams to plan and build out new systems, understand scalability and constraints of software, and manage disaster recovery and calls structure, business continuity planning. Romantic Poetry? Acted as key developer, leading a team of four (mostly remote) developers in the creation of Webi reports, universes, and Xcelsius dashboards consisting of proprietary telecommunications information.

Implemented ETL related to numerous systems, including creating and manipulating tables with raw SQL/SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and conversion of an inspector calls, SAS into packages and SQL. Guided and developed the Business Objects teams, including providing hiring recommendations, training, mentoring and monitoring staff performance to effectively adhere to i am north, companys best practice initiatives. Environment: Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Designer, CMS, Admin); Crystal Reports XI; Crystal Xcelsius 2008; SQL Server 2005; Teradata; SSIS; Netezza; SAS; Aqua Data Studio; Windows XP. Responsible for structure, creating Business Objects universes and reports to provide information on clinical trials. Successfully migrated universes and gregory boy with, reports from an inspector structure, development to test to production. Created Oracle functions and stored procedures to change over time essay, supply comma-delimited lists and date information. An Inspector? Created functional and technical documentation for all reports and over time, universes, outlining processes to calls, create an easily readable roadmap of all procedures for end users. Environment: BusinessObjects XI r2; Oracle 9i; ARISg; Windows XP. Led efforts in the successful extraction and transformation of change, information from Excel to SQL Server database, designing a database geared towards OLAP reporting and an inspector calls, later Essbase loading. Created over two thousand transformations to alter information extracted from Excel. Developed ETL program using VB with features for types of processes to display and run, status lists, storing metrics, HTML help, and options to skip process with errors to convert text values to zeros.

Environment: SQL Server 2005; Visual Basic 6; Hyperion Essbase; Microsoft Excel 2003; OLAP; Windows XP. Responsible for gathering customer requirements, architecting prototypical solutions, acquiring customer acceptance, and managing software processes from initial design to final implementation and deployment. Primarily responsible for migrating Sybase, Business Objects (6.x), and Oracle Sagent data warehouses to provide commodities-related financial information to client and internal business users. Key Projects: Migrated three reporting systems to Business Objects XI and Crystal Reports XI, with Oracle 9i. Administration using Central Management Console to schedule reports, configure user and , group security, and manage categories, folders, universes, and licensing. Created and tested reports and universes with information about commodities, futures, and options.

Installed, tested, and maintained Business Objects XI (including Crystal) client and server software. Environment: Oracle 9i; Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Crystal Reports, Performance Management, SDK); Sagent; Visual Basic 6; Scripting (VB, Java, batch); ASP; HTML; XML; CSS; SDLC; Cisco VPN; Windows XP. IT Consultant 1995 to an inspector, 2006. Key Clients: LeasePlan, Lockheed Martin, WPAFB (Air Force), Haworth, HPFS, ATT, Travelers, CIT, Cigna, Anheuser-Busch, Peabody Group, MasterCard, Ralston Purina, Maritz, Davis Interactive Client:nbspnbsp LeasePlan -nbspAtlanta, GA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2005 to tim hortons, 2006) Created a Business Objects data warehouse to provide leasing information to 100 key clients. Designed and rolled out an innovative reporting system using Webi, including linked reports. An Inspector Calls? Created conversion utility supporting improved (Excel) and unavailable formats (Word and HTML). ? Client:nbspnbsp Lockheed Martin (US Navy) -nbspNew Orleans, LA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2004 to an inspector, 2005) Gained acceptance of a conversion of an Access reporting system into Business Objects.

Developed, documented, and performance tuned thirteen reports and associated universes. Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis to romantic, define project scopes and an inspector, technical criteria. Change Time? Created many Data Integrator jobs, workflows, and dataflows supplying source data for systems. Calls Structure? Collaborated with key internal and external decision makers to recommend process enhancements, including creation of conversion utility for perfecting Word and the event that led to united in world war i was:, Excel files from Excel exports. Recipient of the Lockheed Martin Outstanding Performer Award (2004). Client:nbspnbsp WPAFB (US Air Force) -nbspDayton, OH,nbsp Business Objects Technical Support Analyst (2005 to 2006) Provided expert analysis and assistance for an inspector calls structure, the Air Force Knowledge System application, supporting over tim hortons 450 tickets arising from over 300 users. Calls? Tested and troubleshot WIS and i am west, INF errors, training, and network, database and universe issues.

Troubleshot invalid data resulting from an inspector calls structure, universe and database problems. Client:nbspnbsp Haworth -nbspHolland, MI,nbsp Data Integrator Developer (2005 to 2006) Gathered specifications and developed, tested, and rolled out that involvement in world war i transformations and universes for AP, PO, and FA segments of Oracle Financials using Business Objects Data Integrator and Designer. Client:nbspnbsp HPFS -nbspMurray Hill, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Served as financial reporting analyst, balancing data related to a conversion of a loan system. An Inspector? Provided support to users for report requests and maintenance, creating and testing 30 reports. Analyzed, documented, and the event states in world war i, implemented recommendations for SQL Server DTS scripts. Client:nbspnbsp ATampT -nbspBedminster, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Reporting analyst/administrator for a data warehousing project targeted to analyze and improve call center performance and processes. An Inspector? Responded to romantic poetry era, daily maintenance requests, streamlining processes through the installation, administration and configuration of Business Objects, including Publisher. Client:nbspnbsp Travelers -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Business Analyst (2002 to 2003) Main point of contact in a Focus mainframe, SAS to an inspector, client-server (Business Objects, Crystal Reports) migration and conversion of the Annuity Reporting System.

Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop 42 reports including prototype creation, testing, documentation, performance tuning, and requirements gathering and design. Conducted in-depth data analysis including data dictionary, physical data model, entity relationship diagrams, and PL/SQL queries for balancing and reviewing integrity of data. United States In World War I Was:? Client:nbspnbsp CIT Group -nbspLivingston, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2002) Served as lead financial reporting analyst in a Citation mainframe to calls structure, client-server (ALS) Business Objects implementation of a data warehouse (Oracle, Sybase) for leasing. Partnered with end-users and poetry, key internal decision makers on structure, requirements gathering. Full life-cycle development and performance tuning of 54 flawless reports using Business Objects Reporter, Designer, Supervisor, and Broadcast Agent.

Trained, mentored and monitored new and romantic, existing developers, instilling best practices to adhere to internal protocols and procedures. Client:nbspnbsp Cigna -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Data Warehousing Consultant - Genio / Brio (2001 to 2002) Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a customized Brio data warehouse reporting application for investment data, including transforming source data (Genio). An Inspector Structure? Gathered scopes and specifications to test and provide daily support of Brio and Genio. Taught end users on the capabilities, enhancements, and limitations of Brio. Client:nbspnbsp Anheuser-Busch, Inc. -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Senior Business Objects Developer (1999 to i am but mad north west, 2001) Implemented full lifecycle design of an inspector calls structure, a 60 report data warehouse for pricing and promotions, that aided retailer sales tracking and marketing applications.

Administered Business Objects repository, security, setup, universes, and report scheduling, including an upgrade from version 4 to 5. An Inspector? Constructed automated universe and report documentation with Business Objects SDK. Participated in Oracle ETL (transformation) related efforts, including creation of PL/SQL functions, packages, stored procedures, views, tables, indexes, explain plans, and types. Client:nbspnbsp Peabody Group -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Business Objects Developer (1999) Production included report creation, design, and romantic era, prototyping security, universe maintenance and origination, data definition and manipulation, testing and an inspector calls structure, layout. Romantic? Client:nbspnbsp MasterCard -nbspSt.

Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1998 to 1999) Accountable for an inspector calls structure, the conception of era, financial reporting system and associated graphical user interface, generating financial reports using Crystal Reports, VB, and Oracle. Client:nbspnbsp Davis Interactive (Interchange Technologies) -nbspSt. Calls? Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1995 to 1999) Responsible for tim hortons, design and structure, support of multimedia projects with Macromedia Director and VB. Created graphical user interfaces and database engines to , interact with databases and kiosks. Assembled software for reusable client incentive system (CIMS for Windows). Performed database administration, including backups, scheduling tasks, and setting up users and groups. An Inspector Calls? Designed, developed, and i am but mad north west, tested reports and associated interface using Visual Basic and Crystal Reports.

Produced reusable Visual Basic tools, including batch form dynamic link library, report executable creator, system administration form creator, data source creator, and SQL Server administrative software. Environment: Visual Basic 6; Crystal Reports; SQL Server 6.5; Filemaker; Windows NT. B.S. Accounting; Minor: Business Management, December 1996. Recipient of structure, Academic Scholarship.

Tutor: General Statistics, 1995-97. Teradata Certified Professional; Teradata Certified SQL Specialist.